Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Anonfiles says the download file contains a phishing virus. Direct download is not permitted.
Other download providers (mega, gofile) don't complain.

Please, check what is going on. I am experienced enough to know that false positives are possible. Nevertheless people might get afraid.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Will there be femboys and traps and can you make your character into one?
For the sake of keeping things simple, the genders in the game will be Male, Female and Futa but you can just use those as a template and dress however way you wish. There won't be restrictions on what the player can wear.

As for NPC femboys and traps, it'd be easy to create a couple in the future if there is support for it. I feel like there'll be enough characters to do a little bit of everything with.

How many actual NPCs are there currently? I've only encountered Molly so far and I do rather want to find some men to woo.
Currently just Molly as she's serving as a test to make sure all the mechanics for the dates work out. The next batch of NPCs I add will have men in it so sorry to keep you waiting for now.

Anonfiles says the download file contains a phishing virus. Direct download is not permitted.

Please, check what is going on. I am experienced enough to know that false positives are possible. Nevertheless people might get afraid.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

Feb 21, 2022
Currently just Molly as she's serving as a test to make sure all the mechanics for the dates work out. The next batch of NPCs I add will have men in it so sorry to keep you waiting for now.
I'll wait patiently for now :)
Btw, I did also get an error message levelling up my half cat at the gym. Not sure at what level though.

Reactions: UncleArtie

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Well I'll probably wait for the game to be more developed but futa, furry, and the time period definitely has me interested. I'll keep watching for now and wish the dev good luck developing the game. Any plans for bbw or older milf-gilf type characters in the game (bonus points if they're futa too)?

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Well I'll probably wait for the game to be more developed but futa, furry, and the time period definitely has me interested. I'll keep watching for now and wish the dev good luck developing the game. Any plans for bbw or older milf-gilf type characters in the game (bonus points if they're futa too)?
Thanks! And not sure, we'll see what type of support those ideas get.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
Any plans for femdom or futadom, where MC is on the receiving end?
Depends on random chance in the sex scene really. If you're passive, you're partner will get a little "dom-y" but probably not the levels you're looking for right now. I tried to make the sex portion of the game a little unpredictable so tough to say.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This prototype really didn't tell much.
What type of game is this?
A life sim with randomised encounters? And you can choose what type fetish you want to see?
Or dating sim with written and scripts NPCs?
Is there a focus on Sexual Orientation?

Anyway, good luck on the development.

UncleArtie

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2020
This prototype really didn't tell much.
What type of game is this?
A life sim with randomised encounters? And you can choose what type fetish you want to see?
Or dating sim with written and scripts NPCs?
Is there a focus on Sexual Orientation?

Anyway, good luck on the development.
Thanks. It's going to be like that until I get more characters in I would think. In the end, it will be a casual game that balances both the life sim and dating sim elements as my focus is on going full sandbox and seeing how people play it.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017

I think some of the sketchier Download sites will randomly slip in another file in place of what your trying to download. So you go to report it but when it's checked it's more often the not the right file which makes you look like the bad guy and them clean.

I know I've run into that anyway.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
I think some of the sketchier Download sites will randomly slip in another file in place of what your trying to download. So you go to report it but when it's checked it's more often the not the right file which makes you look like the bad guy and them clean.

I know I've run into that anyway.
First, I'm on the web for almost 40 years now.
Second, I'm on this website for several years as well.
Third, I have experienced several virus alerts (from my own security features = some of those definitely false positives).

This is the first time I have ever seen a download site to say this and NOT prohibiting any download.
Those sites scan the files (for their own benefit - no court fights or damages to be paid).

As a programmer of 30 years I know that there is no 100% security. Everybody who knows Windows, knows how much BS was offered that way.

Nevertheless, warnings need to be passed on and clarified. Other people need that information to decide for themselves. And the authors need a chance for a rebuttal or explanation.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
First, I'm on the web for almost 40 years now.
Second, I'm on this website for several years as well.
Third, I have experienced several virus alerts (from my own security features = some of those definitely false positives).

This is the first time I have ever seen a download site to say this and NOT prohibiting any download.
Those sites scan the files (for their own benefit - no court fights or damages to be paid).

As a programmer of 30 years I know that there is no 100% security. Everybody who knows Windows, knows how much BS was offered that way.

Nevertheless, warnings need to be passed on and clarified. Other people need that information to decide for themselves. And the authors need a chance for a rebuttal or explanation.
Dude I'm not fighting you so why you coming hard for no reason? I'm just pointing out a few of the download sites used here will a small percentage of the time swap out the legit files for something nefarious. Do with that info what you will.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Yeah, you can't work the same day you accept the job. You have to wait until the next day. This is just to prevent you from being "late" for your shift if you were to accept the job after the shift would have started.
Thanks for the answer, though it's kind of problematic for the general store with shifts from friday to monday (so we have to wait 4 days without working outside special jobs).

What made me come was the tags and the result is correct for a first release.

The worldbuilding is alright.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and vague enough to allow plenty of different contents.
The artistic side is basic and functional. Very blue, perfect for including Smurfs :p (sorry, I couldn't help it).

The protagonist decided to leave his country in hope of a better and easier life.
The characters are nice, specially Melanie.
Different kind of jobs available with different schedules and terms, to organize our life as we like. 2 side jobs for more flexibility and earnings (by the way, they aren't shown in our personal informations), though shouldn't they be available when our character is more comfortable with his body (look, capacity, mentality), particularly for the sexual extra, unless it's normal for him or that world.
The stats and skills are represented by their level but they increase by 1. So it could be useful to know how many points are needed somewhere (the library for example). Also, there should be a limit to how much we can gain a day, especially when sleeping is useless.
The relationship system seems tedious (200 to go on a date...). The gifts shouldn't be available immediately, even more if they are included in the small talk. There should be other type of conversations, more rewarding, and unlocking other gifts or eventual help. The date itself : while it's nice we are being followed, it should be great to know what dates are available and, furthermore, what dates the character is interested in.
The clothes we wear are purely cosmetic for now but will they have a purpose later? We can walk around without problem too.
The sex scenes were appealing, though 20 turns as a stripper isn't that too much?
There are activities that only spend time, not really interesting when there are stats to increase.

Some remarks :
If we work at the pizzeria, we gain +1 cooking skill in 8 hours while reading at home is +1 in 0:30 or at the library +1 in 1:00. I know some are limited but the gap is frightening. By the way, the coffee shop should also do it.

The time don't pass at the massage parlour whether we work or take care of ourselves.

We can continue reading at the library even after closing hour.

The strip club is problematic :
We can already quit the job even if we didn't apply (cf next screen shot) :
1689967730835.png

If we come back the next day, we have to redo the interview process (cf next screen shot) :
1689970518897.png

I worked on the ladies night. I've chosen the 2 men job and been asked for a private dance by a woman. But all I could do was play with her ass (no tits nor pussy), though the kiss in the neck or while fucking are great.

We pay a cover charge the first time. Shouldn't a membership card be better?

The "Find someone for a private show" doesn't always show up. And we can't even ask for the special service (it's always "Turn down the offer").

We can't work as a stripper a second day or is it reserved for ladies night as a male stripper?

If we shop for food at the grocery, we have to select one type to be able to go back (cf next screen shot) :
1689997443684.png

If we reach level C of strength, there's an error that shows before almost any action (as a human too) :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/areas/bakersfield.rpy", line 2703, in script
    $ minutes = minutes + 30
  File "game/skills.rpy", line 31, in strength_skill
    if store.strength >= store.strenghtlim:
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'strenghtlim'
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/areas/bakersfield.rpy", line 2693, in script
    $ strength = strength + 1
  File "game/skills.rpy", line 31, in strength_skill
    if store.strength >= store.strenghtlim:
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'strenghtlim'
There are others depending on what we try to do.

Be careful, if a line is too long, the end can be eaten (cf next screen shot) :
1689968623304.png

There are some spelling errors left.

Thanks for the default name.

Always nice to see a new gay/bi game :). So thanks again.

Good continuation.

Reactions: UncleArtie