Unity The Chronicles of Lancelot [Gold beta] [Unikorn10128168]

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I feel like my posts got deleted because nobody believes me that there were only unicorns along my path. But I still have a game saved where that is what the map looks like, if anyone is interested. Also, there's a weird orchid thing you can pick up that is not mentioned in the above post. But delete this comment, too, if you like.

Reactions: sickmyduck18cm
Jun 1, 2023
I feel like my posts got deleted because nobody believes me that there were only unicorns along my path. But I still have a game saved where that is what the map looks like, if anyone is interested. Also, there's a weird orchid thing you can pick up that is not mentioned in the above post. But delete this comment, too, if you like.
I do believe in you! Along the path, there are some Unikorns and monsters too. The orchid is used for a quest involving a character coming out to his mom, if I remember correctly.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
They won't delete your post if it's just about something in game.
Are you sure you are not doing something against the rules, like Spamming or Trolling?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I can't find any of the stuff the centaur told me to find. So far as I can tell, his "arrows" point towards nothing.

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
I can't find any of the stuff the centaur told me to find. So far as I can tell, his "arrows" point towards nothing.
You need to walk until you find a couple fucking in each direction. The cum it's the material used on the mix. After, you just need to monster parts and give all to him.

SomebodyInzaWarudo

May 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to progress in the Cemetery? I got the first gate open, but in the houses, I can't find the switch for the second one.

johnwithlenon

Sep 22, 2021
There's nothing to do after pulling this switch (I think it opens a gate in the house in the opposite way, but there's nothing in there).
1707685351203.png
Btw, the cemetery is broken/unfinished as the enemies have the same health even after leveling up.

Jun 1, 2023
I saw he has a new campaign on Kickstarter for the expansion, but I haven't had time to test it yet. Took a quick look and saw that it has a demo, but I haven't tested it. Anyone with time can check it out and let me know if it's a demo for Lancelot or for the expansion? Tks a lot!

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
I extracted it and tried to open the application but it doesn't respond
I have the same problem. I start the game and there's a black screen and then... nothing. The game stops. The graphics card driver is on the latest version. I don't know why the game doesn't start.

I believe it's a problem with Unity. I also have the problem with some other games with the engine, e.g. Dik Journey - Rise of the Celestial Knight. Here too I start the game, a black screen and the game hangs.

But it's not in all games with Unity Engine. In the game “Two Sides” it works without any problems.

Last edited:

AAAlvinnn

Sep 30, 2023
Helpp, the game can start with no problem, but then it's just stuck with blackscreen with the game cursor. How to log in the game?