Unity The Chronicles of Lancelot [Gold beta] [Unikorn10128168]

johnwithlenon

Sep 22, 2021
I wish there would be an "Escape" option when encountering the monsters, they are annoying as hell. If you run out of magic, and are in the middle of the forest, you may need to do something like "save, save, (encounter monsters), restart the game, load, save, save, etc.". You may consider starting over instead if you get lost in the forest lol.

Reactions: sickmyduck18cm
Jun 1, 2023
I wish there would be an "Escape" option when encountering the monsters, they are annoying as hell. If you run out of magic, and are in the middle of the forest, you may need to do something like "save, save, (encounter monsters), restart the game, load, save, save, etc.". You may consider starting over instead if you get lost in the forest lol.
It is a good option. You should mention it in their Discord. They have a channel for requested options.

Jun 1, 2023
I saw that it will be in their next beta. :D

Jun 1, 2023
The escape option has been confirmed.

:D

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Screen size was inserted missing more than the sound which is really too loud.
Thank you for the work done "Unikorn10128168" and don't forget to add volume for the future update.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
How to open the chest at the start of the game?
Thanks in advance to those who respond.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheChroniclesOfLancelot-BetaGold
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sickmyduck18cm

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
This is what i got from them, hope it helps: If you go fighting Arthur or go straight to the forest first yes you will die xD First avoid Arthur and get gold necklace from the guy under the bridge, get money from 3 chests near your house, then convince Peter the stable boy to get him to show off his muscle then the baker wont notice that you steal his cakes anymore, sell evrything to the shop guy to buy 2 anti-poison necklaces and a sword, (pres F1 to equip those to Lance and Jaime) and also buy many magic potions then you're ready to go to the forest, after visitting Grailwood Village and fun wif Percival you'll be strong enough to defeat Arthur.
forest is sealed off? how do you unseal the forest?

Last edited:

AREA_Z3r0

Nov 23, 2017
forest is sealed off? how do you unseal the forest?
Okay, took me a while to figure this out, because it's kind of not really as visible as the other potential exits to town (the sealed Ruins, the guarded Merlin's Tower, and the Graveyard across a bridge), but...the Forest is actually immediately next to Lance's house.

Before you even go across the first bridge (the one Mordred is under), behind the NPC who thanks Lance, is a broken wooden fence with a field of flowers spilling out of it, walk directly into the flowers and you'll find yourself in the Forest, where immediately you'll see a couple enjoying themselves.

AREA_Z3r0

Nov 23, 2017
where is the centaur?
In the forest, there's a single dirt pathway that pretty much runs by everything important.

Here's what you'll find, starting from where you first enter from Camelot:
1) A couple having fun next to a sign (collect exactly 1 sperm from them, will need it for later).
2) An NPC next to a giant map of the forest, marking its most important landmarks.
3) To the left you'll see a big ruin with a big reddish centipede-like monster, a unicorn, and hear someone calling for help as you draw near.
4) There are two more unicorns along the path, use ANY of these unicorns to restore your hp/mp for free.
5) The centaur should be immediately after the unicorns.
6) Beyond the centaur should be Grailwood, but is apparently inaccessible in the current demo.

Other notable locations to look out for, but only know that they are left or right of the path, as you head to Grailwood:
Left
1) A small single-building ruin with a chest.
2) A small ruin with a couple having fun on/by a circle (again, collect exactly 1 sperm).
Right
1) An open field with a chest sitting next to a random tree.
2) An open field with a couple having fun on a crate (collect your final sperm).

Upon reflection, maybe the two random unicorns on the path are noting where you should leave the path to find stuff?

Reactions: meleaguance