• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mftr

Sep 25, 2018
bella

How can I get to this path?

help arnie to meet with esmeralda

!!!!!!!?????????????????????

Buchfink

May 6, 2022
Hello, can anyone tell me please how I should make it through the sneaking parts for Bella Stage 10 at the Villa with Muhammad? Its impossible to make it intime? Thanks

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Hello, can anyone tell me please how I should make it through the sneaking parts for Bella Stage 10 at the Villa with Muhammad? Its impossible to make it intime? Thanks
Save before the bar goes out (every 2 steps or so) and re-load. The timer will reset.

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Hey all, new to this game, I am getting "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred" at beginning of the game when I am trying to save. Any help would be appreciated. Many Thanks.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack18_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.8 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 3
Enjoy the GAME!

alinoris

Jun 15, 2023
I need a bit of help, please.
I installed the game but I have some problems.

1. I have read the thread and I know there were some complaints about the "no rollback".
However, in the Options, I see the Rollback can be enabled by choosing Left or Right, but when I do that and then I click respectively on the left or the right of the screen, nothing happens (example: I choose left...I click on the left side and nothing at all happens...if I click elsewhere, the dialogue advances).

2. I noticed "by chance" that the animations have more than a single camera angle, because I can see only 1 angle at a time. I noticed that for the 1st sex scene (Licinia/Nestor) when at first I thought there was only 1 angle. Luckily I made a save in the middle of the animation and then (because of the no rollback) I had to reload that save...well, the animation started with another angle...and a 3rd time with another one.

It's a fresh install, so no old saves.

Do you have the same probs?
There is a way to "force" the rollback to work and there should be an icon to click to switch between the different camera angles?

Many thanks in advance for your help/replies ^^

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
[...] Do you have the same probs?
There is a way to "force" the rollback to work and there should be an icon to click to switch between the different camera angles?
Unfortunately, no - there's no rollback. That's how the game is designed. So expect to save and re-load often, if you want to see all the angles of the scenes. Sometimes you can also utilize auto-saves, but they don't always provide reliable save points.
Most of the scenes have 3 different angles, some have less. I suggest you check the walkthrough, if you don't want to miss any extra content.

Reactions: alinoris

alinoris

Jun 15, 2023
Unfortunately, no - there's no rollback. That's how the game is designed. So expect to save and re-load often, if you want to see all the angles of the scenes. Sometimes you can also utilize auto-saves, but they don't always provide reliable save points.
Most of the scenes have 3 different angles, some have less. I suggest you check the walkthrough, if you don't want to miss any extra content.
Many thanks!

Anyway, I can "understand" (but I don't like it) that a dev wants to disable the rollback (to give more relevance to ingame choices maybe?) but forcing the player to save on each animation, just to see the several camera angles of it, is frankly ridiculous.

Many thanks again!

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 56 Votes