Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
You mean doing quest for others after starting martha questline or do others for a while and later try martha's?
Start Martha's questline (also find Zeus during night time for her stage 1 quest) and then try doing few quests for Maria or someone else. For me the bug disappeared after that.

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Have anyone save for inses last stage ? I can't find in discord server I try several times but can't to up ines parameters for two round hot spot in a row

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
any hint to advance with jeniffer? i beat the guy with her on background,but she doesn't say anything on locker room

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
any hint to advance with jeniffer? i beat the guy with her on background,but she doesn't say anything on locker room
she needs to see the fight (you need to see her in the background watching the fight), if you skip the time she will train in the right side or south, if you dont see her watching the fight it doesnt work

Midouille

Sep 2, 2018
Sorry to bother, but I can't make friend with diego... The line "cool chick" don't appear. I helped them having a date but nothing change... Only "leave Maria alone"
Did I miss something?

burstadolla

Jul 14, 2023
Can anyone tell me why Franciska's stage1 just keeps on repeating even when I asked about threesome and said wont help anymore

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
she needs to see the fight (you need to see her in the background watching the fight), if you skip the time she will train in the right side or south, if you dont see her watching the fight it doesnt work
i said ,that i beat the guy with her on background ,and still doesnt work

2.50 star(s) 55 Votes