• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SilentGoose

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2024
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If you want to avoid lesbian content - you can avoid it. it is not central or very crucial to the game.
It's in the main tags only because according to the F95 rules we can only tag what's already in the game, not what's planned for the future. And in the intro there is not much to choose from, but there is a lesbian girl :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheBoobsOfDestiny-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SilentGoose

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2024
How many unlockable scenes are currently in the game?
Currently, there is an animated scene with Michelle and an animated scene with Harley.
And we are already working on the next ones :)
There's a poll on the community page. If you like the game, join in.

And maybe you can also give us your feedback? We are sincerely interested

Reactions: peacejf
Aug 11, 2022
Can't advise against playing but I found this game pretty raw. I mean, in-game helper menu (in your laptop) just gives you nothing but stats and the overall usefulness of'em with no hint how to develop them (all I've found out is wits training with Karl). Might just as well remove it and you'll never notice the loss. Also some writing issues (as a non-RP speaker had found it difficult sometimes to understand what's what). I submit that I couldn't get any sex scene because of thing stated before. For now will wait for the further development. Good luck to ya!

Reactions: battali0n

bosu69

Jun 14, 2023
No, this is not possible in this update. We are already working on the next one :) Can we please have your feedback?
Well the game is pretty good, the most thing that i liked about it was the animation with Michelle (the woman in red dress lol)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes