SilentGoose

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2024
4555555555.png

Overview:
The Boobs of Destiny — is an 18+ dating simulator, a visual novel game for adults.

We offer a powerful intriguing plot and dozens of sexy girls, each of whom can end up in your bed. You will be able to shape the behavior and inner world of the main character to make the story personalized.
Romance, adventure and crime await you!
Young beauties, moms, cougars, athletes, alt-girls, submissive and dominant, stupid and smart, spoiled and innocent, in love and indifferent - it will be fun and erotic.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: SilentGoose - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.6
Language: English

Current genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
- -

michel s.gif harley s.gif 1710019633735.png 1710019488049.png 1710019379191.png 1710018550386.png
welcome.png eliska.png 1710018610702.png 1710019456716.png jane.png michel1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In search of an old friend, you will travel all over Europe, and who knows what secrets you will discover during your search... Romance, adventure and crime await you!
The art looks nice, some doubts, "you will travel all over Europe" does that mean that the meetings with the LI are going to be simply a fuck and go? (I mean, if the Mc is traveling, I guess he's not going to stay with any of the LIs, at least at the beginning, right?)

If anyone wants to have an idea of fetish, this List is from Itch
Kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? or to avoid X kink the player must avoid X character?

For example, I have no interest in lesbian scenes, and I see that one of the characters is a lesbian who hates the Mc, can the player avoid contact with her, can the player dominate her?
The Bdsm theme "slavery, training, orgasm denial" is the Mc doing it, or is it done to the Mc?

Thanks, good luck.

Reactions: battali0n

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Boobs of Destiny!
You're traveling Europe in search of an old friend, and who knows what secrets you'll discover on your quest?
Romance, adventure, and crime await!
Is the crime part avoidable? :sneaky: I promised my Mom I would not take money from her purse anymore. :giggle:

The game looks great. I love the art style.
Thanks. Silent Goose

SilentGoose

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2024
The art looks nice, some doubts, "you will travel all over Europe" does that mean that the meetings with the LI are going to be simply a fuck and go? (I mean, if the Mc is traveling, I guess he's not going to stay with any of the LIs, at least at the beginning, right?)

If anyone wants to have an idea of fetish, this List is from Itch
Kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? or to avoid X kink the player must avoid X character?

For example, I have no interest in lesbian scenes, and I see that one of the characters is a lesbian who hates the Mc, can the player avoid contact with her, can the player dominate her?
The Bdsm theme "slavery, training, orgasm denial" is the Mc doing it, or is it done to the Mc?

Thanks, good luck.
Wow, you're asking for pretty detailed details. Below we will answer the main things that are currently clearly thought out and on which we are working.

Your goal in the game is to return home with a girl after the gap year. You also need to find your internet friend Emma, but she doesn't have to be your primary romantic interest to end this story with.

Kinks tied to girls' lines, but we try to make them as varied as possible.

The main lines cannot be completely avoided, but they can be minimized.

In about a month there will be a big update for 1 hour + gameplay, there you will already be able to see, understand and feel how the story works. There will also be animated NSFW content, so stay tuned.

Thank you for your interest in the game, if you have any suggestions - write, we are absolutely open to them

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes