3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
AW. Thoguht it was the other Osan game. Guess Kagura is still trying to translate it.

At least you guys gave us something else! Good job!

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
Here is mine. Memory missing the 2 sleep sex ones. For those who have not played the game yet, characters are randomly generated. When you get to max promotion, you can customize how they can look like.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
thanks for the game, maybe i downloaded the version without the wordwrapper well for now its running fine tomorrow ill redownload it, thanks Silentce you are always fixing the games :D

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Would like to see this dude older games translated, but overall this is a fantastic.
A decent number of them have been fully translated, I know of "The Dead End" zombie labyrinth one, "The Little Brave" and "Sleeping Beauty Plus Pack" were done. I think Sleeping Beauty used to be hosted here, but was removed for Loli content.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Managed to 'complete' the game I guess when you get up to the last promotion and gave customise your own girl. Kind of got boring after a bit because you give her fertility pregnancy, fuck her, and next day she is pregnant but not too visible. I'm assuming as the days go on she'll get bigger, I'll likely look at it more later.

C+ for internal view, kind of wish there was a little more to it if you do it multiple times but oh well. Thank you translators!

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
How good are the translation? Is it brain wracking ? I'll wait for an answer before downloading it ! Please tell me it's not Osanagocoronokimini is a god in it's own way...

Night

Nov 7, 2016
How good are the translation? Is it brain wracking ? I'll wait for an answer before downloading it ! Please tell me it's not Osanagocoronokimini is a god in it's own way...
Translation is fine though not entirely complete as stated in the OP.

Reactions: drone4of2

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Oh, i really like Osanagocoronokimini games :cool: Thx for share and translation!

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
"Thy permit, please?"
"Ohh no permit to enter I see, come over to the post, there will be a check up"
And thus, no one see that person ever again...

Reactions: kontol345
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes