• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

FeelsDankMan

Sep 6, 2019
Redownload the game. See the post I posted above.

EDIT: I redownloaded the game from NOPY just now. No problems with testing. My guess is that you didn't refresh the page or somehow got cached links from the Old NOPY link. Try it again now and it should work fine.
Did the nopy you downloaded it from have around 380 mb in it's file size?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry! Im kinda high and forgot to read the whole post, I am redownloading the game
All good. You being high you've already defeated me in every other way possible :) I have to stay boringly sober because I have work tomorrow.

Reactions: Karn52

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
Redownload the game. See the post I posted above.

EDIT: I redownloaded the game from NOPY just now. No problems with testing. My guess is that you didn't refresh the page or somehow got cached links from the Old NOPY link. Try it again now and it should work fine.
The old Nopy link doesn't work anymore so it should work fine now

Reactions: Silentce

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Some stuff isn't translated like the bar rooms and the violated girl I found at night. there's 4 untranslated options for her.

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
All good. You being high you've already defeated me in every other way possible :) I have to stay boringly sober because I have work tomorrow.
Good luck tomorrow at work! I'll hit a (insert word that i know but not right now) for you from the other side of the world!

• Haha
Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I admit I got a little too excited and hasty when I saw it was a game by osana, but it should still be good to keep in mind.
Understandable, we all know the links are what we come for :D

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes