TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
4.png

Overview:
The game is mainly about a guy, who wants change his life and after some serious situations, he became a gangster. It couldn't happen if there is not a some beauty girl involved, who helped him a lot.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2018-09-26
Developer:
Censored: NO
Version: v0.1 fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

t1.png t5.png s9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
find a pin code?..i clicked every square mm of the desk darkness chair wall lol..the firm of Diddly and Squat said nay nay to me...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
TK17 ?
at least that guy with the gun in the last pic just up here ^ look like one of thoses dude from TK17..

Reactions: Orlox and Drafox

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
find a pin code?..i clicked every square mm of the desk darkness chair wall lol..the firm of Diddly and Squat said nay nay to me...
the code is the time of the robbery, from the newspaper in the red box top left side of the table, think it was 1256 :)

Reactions: takeshikovash

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
funny..i clicked the hell out of it..it wouldnt pop up for me...thanks though..pity the game crashes after i shot the guys in the head and am able to go to the car..lol

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
So after I shoot the 2 guys outside I get this..
funny..i clicked the hell out of it..it wouldnt pop up for me...thanks though..pity the game crashes after i shot the guys in the head and am able to go to the car..lol
the same to me. so we need kill the first man, and then we don't have the car key . then it will not crash...

Reactions: tonny

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
the same to me. so we need kill the first man, and then we don't have the car key . then it will not crash...
I you spare the life of the first ganster, he will give you the car keys :) but game still crashes even tho I got them.. lol but thats just soooo stupid!!

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I you spare the life of the first ganster, he will give you the car keys :) but game still crashes even tho I got them.. lol but thats just soooo stupid!!
I mean not spare the man, but kill him, so we don't have the car.
I have finish this version of game. I hope the bug will fix in next version

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
went back..killed him..no keys..able to play on..dang she is adorably cute..she's up there among the best i've seen(for my personal tastes) so pixie like..if pixies are hardcore killers who swallow..HAHAAAAA