Mod Ren'Py The Awakening Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements[0.4.4a] [Shawnchapp]

MoZz

Jul 4, 2017
The same error. Just pushing mod button. Not in prologue.
Thought it was related to save. Started new game.
It ruins the prologue in dialogue with sister in the morning. Deleted. Added after the prologue ended.
Screen Screenshot 2024-03-03 012222.png of button pushed.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i just try new game, it popup when i click on mod button
The same error. Just pushing mod button. Not in prologue.
Thought it was related to save. Started new game.
It ruins the prologue in dialogue with sister in the morning. Deleted. Added after the prologue ended.
Screen of button pushed.

links reuploaded to fix bug

IMPORTANT

if you downloaded before this post please redownload

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
TheAwakening_jKRh86Dx0O.png
Fresh clean install of the game and mod, no previous saves.
Once I get to the point where mom/landlady ask if her breasts are fat or not and before the first appearance of postal girl, i get this error and from that point on it continues. I removed the mod to see if there is some corruption with the game files and it works fine, no errors no nothing.

Later Edit: Started the game again with the mod and loaded an auto save from the same spot and now seems is fine. For some reason one of the auto save got corrupted, for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 3406081
Fresh clean install of the game and mod, no previous saves.
Once I get to the point where mom/landlady ask if her breasts are fat or not and before the first appearance of postal girl, i get this error and from that point on it continues. I removed the mod to see if there is some corruption with the game files and it works fine, no errors no nothing.

Later Edit: Started the game again with the mod and loaded an auto save from the same spot and now seems is fine. For some reason one of the auto save got corrupted, for whatever reason.
is that still inside the prologue? and are you use new xray or old xray?

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
is that still inside the prologue? and are you use new xray or old xray?
I think it was still inside the prologue.

Was using old one there but switched to new one and on the same save had the same issue. On the new save from same spot, with old and new X-Ray issues are gone.

A couple minutes ago i removed all saves (backed them up) and started the game from 0, fast forwarding to the spot i had issues. Tested both X-Ray and no issues whatsoever. It seems it was an issue on my end. Now i am trying to figure out what caused the save corruption.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So it fixed itself? weird.. i know if you try to have the xray "on" when its not at a spot that allows it it will cause errors tho.

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
So it fixed itself? weird.. i know if you try to have the xray "on" when its not at a spot that allows it it will cause errors tho.
Yep, it fixed itself but i still don't know how that auto save got corrupted. Anyway thank you for the mod first of all and for the support

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I'm encountering error everytime I activate X-Ray. I mean it does activate, but after next click, when game should resume, I'm getting this. After clicking Ignore, error repeats after every next sentence. Clicking Rollback fixes the issue, but still it's making entire X-Ray unusable with the mod. Also yes, without mod I have no such errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm encountering error everytime I activate X-Ray. I mean it does activate, but after next click, when game should resume, I'm getting this. After clicking Ignore, error repeats after every next sentence. Clicking Rollback fixes the issue, but still it's making entire X-Ray unusable with the mod. Also yes, without mod I have no such errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes its an issue with the "new xray" either use the old style for now or turn off xray with "x" before skipping to a none xray screen

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Yes its an issue with the "new xray" either use the old style for now or turn off xray with "x" before skipping to a none xray screen
So then it should be okay after reworked part ends, or Xray is the same in the whole game now?