• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Please put it in a spoiler box next time, I like to find these things myself.

Only had one problem with this one, I couldn't find the photo's your talking about.
She immidiatly asked for the code, and I searched al around town and in houses but never saw a picture, can anyone help with that?

Reactions: Igor9504

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016

Only had one problem with this one, I couldn't find the photo's your talking about.
She immidiatly asked for the code, and I searched al around town and in houses but never saw a picture, can anyone help with that?
There is letter up left corner. There you get the info and map about "treasure hunt"

Reactions: Joepieke

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016

In the upper left part of the map you can find a letter (should go through the forest)
after that you'll have a map with 4 points of photos.

Reactions: Joepieke

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
What is really pissing me off in this game is that everytime in the main menu you can see all new scenes -> I'm not interested anymore.

fazaii

Apr 5, 2017
anyone see this problem, or bug
after mission , Speak to your aunt , next mission you must (speak to your male cousin) he do nothing just say *to be continued in v0.2* i missing something? !! i download The Artifact Part Two ver:0.3

BK186

May 18, 2017
anyone see this problem, or bug
after mission , Speak to your aunt , next mission you must (speak to your male cousin) he do nothing just say *to be continued in v0.2* i missing something? !! i download The Artifact Part Two ver:0.3
go aunt bedroom, aunt phone on the bed...

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
Did anybody notice that the two chicks from the past are the mother and her friend from incest adventure

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes