KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
after trying about 10 time i gave up & edited the save file to go to after the demons dead,i just couldnt do it fast enough so gave up ,yes i know im a cheat lol
I finally powered through it, I moved up near the demon to the little space between the fire orbs by his feet, then slipped into the middle section on the side before starting to get hit with the fire beams. Took a couple tries but I was able to slip up to the middle on the top and got out with one heart left. The timing on it is a real pain in the ass, its things like this as to why I hate mini games in these now. It is NOT what I play for.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I thought the puzzles were easy as fuck, but then I also used to play bounds on broodwar which were at least x10 harder than these....

The first puzzle you don't even have to watch what you are doing, just figure out the correct map (no 2 maps have the same blue square starting positions). After you figure out the correct map, note your starting position and figure that out on the template. Then arrow through it while looking at just the template.

The flame one they are in synch every other lane. So, think odds/evens. Odds are on while evens are off and vice versa.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
What's the difference ?
The difference is who interacts with who, one has the two males interacting with the female but not with each other, and the other has the males also interacting with each other.

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Are there any side quests already, or is it just the mom, the aunt and the harpy's?

And I love the puzzles he put into it. Makes it less of a walkthrough game.

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
Guys I can't run the game.
I downloaded from gofile and started it but right after I chose New Game it gave an error:
script 'fenixfyrex's plane fix' line 36: rgsserror occurred
failed to create bitmap

Any ideas? I'm on Windows 10 64 bit btw.
Thanks

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
so this means part one is done, right? Kind of let that one sit on a shelf to age a long while back

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
dk if this was covered in part 1, i just said the hell with it and played it anyways. But does anyone know how to enlarge the screen. only taking up about 2/3 of my screen and i can't figure out how to go fullscreen.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
dk if this was covered in part 1, i just said the hell with it and played it anyways. But does anyone know how to enlarge the screen. only taking up about 2/3 of my screen and i can't figure out how to go fullscreen.
Alt+Enter - My screen is 16:9 so I get an "out of range" message when I do that. I'd guess it only scales on non-widescreen monitors.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How Do I get past the evil trees I cannot seem to get it?
You need to move really fast around the clearing, best way is to get to a corner so the trees follow you so you can scoot around the edges before they box you in. Plus, you need them away from the gate so you can then get out.
Honestly, that part almost made no sense to me, other than another mini-game.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Finished it...I think, it doesn't give a screen saying "thanks and wait for part 2" just a in part .2 for the cousin quest. Did the harpies, not certain if their is more photos around town, i did find an extra one when I re-entered the studio though...so maybe?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
added patreon link to Op removed spoilers around genre pointless hiding them when they are clearly visible at top now.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes