• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tech

Aug 5, 2016
Here you go guys The Artifact Version 0.5 early release + 0.5 save file.

V0.5 Notes:
  • 4 New Scenes
  • 8 Scene animations + Gameplay Animations
  • New Cheerleading HQ added. Player can visit here at anytime, but currently only has purpose for the new quest.
  • Black Harpy Side-quest Implemented
  • Two new future side-quest characters introduced. Currently only used for the main-quest line.
Download:
You're a legend

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Could someone refresh me what's the beef between the black harpy side quest? She's mad at him for something something phone, I can't remember

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
Here you go guys The Artifact Version 0.5 early release + 0.5 save file.

V0.5 Notes:
  • 4 New Scenes
  • 8 Scene animations + Gameplay Animations
  • New Cheerleading HQ added. Player can visit here at anytime, but currently only has purpose for the new quest.
  • Black Harpy Side-quest Implemented
  • Two new future side-quest characters introduced. Currently only used for the main-quest line.
Download:
dude, thx

Reactions: gundam00 and cg3985

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Strangely enough the game by itself continue, but you can't move or interact with anything.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
According to ICCreations patreon the current 0.05 It's an early release;

That means we can't expect too much... :FeelsBadMan:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I think i get the solution to this problem.
First you need the RpgMakerSaveEdit: Open your Save > go to "Advance" Option > "Edit and Switches" > Go to the "Switches" Tab > UnMark the Item 156 (Mom Roast1) and Mark the Item 157 (Talk 2 Mom/Roast)

Now you can Talk to the Mom.
Good Luck

Reactions: Cream and Filipe86

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I think i get the solution to this problem.
First you need the RpgMakerSaveEdit: Open your Save > go to "Advance" Option > "Edit and Switches" > Go to the "Switches" Tab > UnMark the Item 156 (Mom Roast1) and Mark the Item 157 (Talk 2 Mom/Roast)

Now you can Talk to the Mom.
Good Luck
Worked!!! Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes