Oct 13, 2016
Erm, it took him two months to make 20 minutes worth of content in 0.4 release? Are we at the point where he's dragging out updates for more cash? Seems so.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Oh... I was expecting another mom scene :( well, let's hope that build 0.5 has a new mom, aunt and maybe even present grandma scene.
Why do so many people want present grandma scenes? Wrinkles are not my cup of tea... more past scenes would be alright, but I'm fine with her being a one and done thing.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Why do so many people want present grandma scenes? Wrinkles are not my cup of tea... more past scenes would be alright, but I'm fine with her being a one and done thing.
Because she's still hot... she isn't the traditional grandmother from movies like Titanic, she's a Gilf like Morgan Fairchild, Lynda Carter, Christie Brinkley, Ellen Barkin... even Dolly Parton

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I like what he did with the animated scenes. Made them smoother and now the early ones don't suck as much.

ananasor

Aug 27, 2016
I think I've done everything can be done but there is missing picture in trophy room when you enter with your aunt?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
0.4 has only been out for a few weeks. I'd guess it's a beta.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
0.5 is out anyone got it?
I don't believe its out yet but close read below
TA V0.5 Update 12/1/17

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give a little update to this month's content release. I've finished with the quest portion of the update and now starting on the last two scenes (Scene 3 & 4 of the roadmap).

The 5th scene will be released at the very beginning of February right before I start on "IA V0.8".

Above are some future side quest scene sisters that are currently a part of the cheerleading quest in V0.5. This is just an interesting photo you can find in game (no real purpose).

I will be pushing out some sneak peeks in the next couple of days as I progress through them.

Reactions: jackkane

olof

Aug 28, 2016
Here you go guys The Artifact Version 0.5 early release + 0.5 save file.

V0.5 Notes:
  • 4 New Scenes
  • 8 Scene animations + Gameplay Animations
  • New Cheerleading HQ added. Player can visit here at anytime, but currently only has purpose for the new quest.
  • Black Harpy Side-quest Implemented
  • Two new future side-quest characters introduced. Currently only used for the main-quest line.
Download:

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes