D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
guys i can't seem to find the book in that boys house, how can i find it?

EDIT: sorry, found it on the second floor of the house in the picture near the aunt

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned OP, Added Sample Images, Updated Tags.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The last thing I remember of this game was getting a blowjob from the lady that works in the market when you visit the past. Did anything else get added after that as I can't remember which version it was I played.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
The DOKO download comes back as malicious from both norton and chrome (first norton got rid of it, then I excluded it and re-downloaded and chrome removed it after downloading, which was frustrating).
The GOFILE download is sadly ridiculously slow.

Edit:
I finally finished downloading it from GOFILE and it also got removed. I give up.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The DOKO download comes back as malicious from both norton and chrome (first norton got rid of it, then I excluded it and re-downloaded and chrome removed it after downloading, which was frustrating).
The GOFILE download is sadly ridiculously slow.

Edit:
I finally finished downloading it from GOFILE and it also got removed. I give up.
It's the same file, it just happens to be a .exe (self extract for RPG Maker blue ice cube icon.).

kamas

Nov 12, 2016
WARNING: the DOKO link exe was detected as virus/malware when downloading through firefox . Virustotal however only found 4/63 scanners reported it as malware/malicious

Edited to add Virus Total comment

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Wish someone would upload it to mega, Gofile is gonna literally take 10 hours to a day to download.

Username112

Aug 14, 2017
Hey can anyone help me out with this game? so I've started the game and as soon as i get control of the player i cannot move him at all. Mc seems to be stuck only moving upwards. Every other command seems to be working but i just cant move him at all.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
want to try this series out the other day. haven't got time to really give this game a go yet. Hope to make some time soon. here's my experience with the links in the Opening Post.

the gofile stayed in loading. So, I believe its still down as someone else mentioned.

the doko file is a download that takes about the same time for the 1G download as a mega one in my opinion. However, it was triggering antivirus and the windows 10 defender was going off every moment. I had to force download to see it and extract the files. So, I understand why players would not take this risk. I have a fairly new laptop that I wouldn't mind to wipe if I had to though so what I did was extract it on it then move all the extracted files over to the computer I am gonna play this game on.

this file you get is the extraction as stated in the instructions and posted by another user. When you click this doko file it asks you where to extract the file. You give it a path. the game installs.

The game works from this installation. I am able to play it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
how playable is this game without a walkthrough?

intro was really slow. geez and no mouse support is meh. Hope the game itself makes up for the initial flaws.

Lets hope seen dialog is skipable at least.

wow i hope we get some backstory as to why they treat their son so poorly. I would have called cps myself if I was forced to live like that. well he's probably 18 tho. I would not stay with a family like that.

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Kinda surprised the game isn't more popular. It's actually one of the better put together RPGM games I have played and has a ton of content and a minimum of hoop jumping, adn even has stuff like sidequests. It's very linear, but that' alright. I'm pretty impressed with what the author has pulled off.

That being said, there is some strange shit with this game. First the lack of mouse support is baffling, the button layout on my controller is different than literally every other RPGM game I have played, and the buttons don't work on the mashing segments. Then there is the problem with the full screen mode still having all the graphics in a box in the middle of a black screen.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes