Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Guys I cant figure out how to unlock the sister from the room at cheerleading practice, I have the photo of the cheerleaders and the Bobby pin from the lobby but still can not open the locked door. Thanks in advance.
I'm stuck at this same place - can't seem to get the door open having a bobby pin...what to do?

EDIT - NVM. Sneak into the girls bathroom (right) and take key. Unlocks office (left). Use Cheerleaders code and read book on desk to unlock cabinet to get closet key...

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny Khan

oldfart

Aug 14, 2016
Can anyone confirm that the Doko hosted file is legit?

My computer thinks it's a virus, but sometimes these things do just end up freaking out.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
maybe that happen you to much press Enter when dialogue show up.
if you have save game before that error load n try again with that scene.
if error still appear maybe that bug.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Links are not working. The GoFile link doesn't download anything and the Doko link fails at 1.1GB. Need someone to upload to Mega.

Radium

Apr 25, 2017
About This Game
A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact's host to gain entry into the real world. This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it's host and bringing terrible monster's into this world. These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc. Body-switching? The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family's pants

Game Info:
Update date: 8 February, 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Incest, Big tits / Big breasts, Oral
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: PART 1
Language Game: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Game.exe to start playing.

Download Links: -

2 NEW SIDE QUESTS LOCATIONS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you please update the links? The links for part 1 are not working anymore..

Thanks

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes