Loveskysan69

Jan 3, 2022
Can anyone help me?Im stuck in the part when you have to save aunt of the little demon using arrows but It doenst work I always receive the message failed Screenshot_20230221-024649.png

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
I wish there were a fast-forward feature for these games. I love them, but I hate the actual walking time it eats up. Just let me click my destination on the map sigh

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Can someone help me how to activating the superpower? Im stuck just in first way when the mc want to help the cousin and must to activating the invisible, but idk how to

ItachiUChi777

Jul 5, 2023
How to free the older sister from the closet at the cheerleader tryout?

I checked all the 6 lockers that has the stars on them and only 2 had items, 1 is a picture of the two sisters that locked yours and the other was a sheet with a bunch of letters that don't make any sense, at least right now. I also found a used bobby pin on the main hall, but I still don't have a clue what to do to free my sister.
Did you get the answer

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Can someone help me how to activating the superpower? Im stuck just in first way when the mc want to help the cousin and must to activating the invisible, but idk how to
You don't need to be invisible. there's also no way to activate your powers. The game will do that for you as it's required.

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hello,

Does anyone know how to "reinstall" rpgm games ? I've made the mistake to check fullscreen in-game. And when i launched the game another day it won't start. Apparently, there is not a single file that contains the display settings outside the game so I'm clueless about what to do.

I've already tried to extract again the game but the settings seems to be saved somewhere. I've checked on system drive but i don't see any ICCreations or Artifact folder that contains any settings file.

EDIT : Apparently some rpg got cfg files in app data but i just checked and there isnt any

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Just try pressing F1 as soon as it switches to fullscreen mode. Otherwise: alt+enter should work, too.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
So after playing a different game and seeing this game mentioned on there got me interested in trying this one. Seeing that it’s from 2017 the only question I have is are the H-scenes animated or is it more like a slide show where two images flicker back and forth?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
What happens in the game regarding Tag multiple penetrations, there are two men and one woman?
Played it many years ago so I don't remember well, did the game has a male cousin? I remember one with a male cousin and you fuck both his sister and mom with him, but only once.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
So after playing a different game and seeing this game mentioned on there got me interested in trying this one. Seeing that it’s from 2017 the only question I have is are the H-scenes animated or is it more like a slide show where two images flicker back and forth?
It’s a slideshow.
Played it many years ago so I don't remember well, did the game has a male cousin? I remember one with a male cousin and you fuck both his sister and mom with him, but only once.
Yes, there is the cousin. He’s featured twice or thrice in scenes but not more often.

• Angry
Reactions: Shizusan

bill641

Aug 31, 2023
I downloaded it & tried to start it & hit these problems:

1. slow startup. Much slower than ICC's other game "altered destiny"
2. Game opens in a window that falls off the top & bottom of my screen. I
cant see any way to resize it.
3. When the family arrives at their new house, the other 4 go in & MC stays
out. Then the game freezes apparently for ever & I cant make him do
anything. I conjecture that there might be control buttons off screen. Only
way I could recover control is by starting the task manager & "end task".

I do not see any error messages.

Please any advice? Thank you.

AdoJePan

Jul 7, 2022
I dont know if i olny have that problem, but my character at the start dont want move if yes he going only streight and in menu my up arrow not working and also in game

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes