• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
Why cant I get the achivements for getting to lvl 2, lvl 3 during sex(The progress doesnt save either) ?
This is also happening to me in Kaiju princess

erdemli700

May 26, 2019
Why cant I get the achivements for getting to lvl 2, lvl 3 during sex(The progress doesnt save either) ?
This is also happening to me in Kaiju princess
you need to release while 2 or 3 more bar at same time(those bars at top left corner-M Bar-B(breast) bar) etc

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Is there a point to the Midnight Master Mask? It says it reduces ejaculation amount by 20%.
Maybe it's a mistranslation and it increases it instead.
what it does is reduces the build-up of ejaculation meter. Also it seems that it's not toggleable.

Oct 21, 2023
So, I did backup of AppData folder (player, player-prev) thinking those are save files.
I just copied them back on new PC and... it doesn't work.

Are they not the correct files?
How to fix it? I was few days after unlocking missionary.

ise283

Jun 3, 2023
Niice. Even though I made a backup with your v1.03->1.04 patch, first thing I did, was to delete said backup after noting it's -another- 2,8GB... xD
Though I shouldn't have been so surprised, this being Unity and not an e.g. MV game (where a similar version jump could be made with a couple hundred kilobytes).
I will not have to download the v1.03 from the OP again, thx! :)

So
1) get the v1.03 2) get noxtek's cheat 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' for v1.03 3) cheat in-game in v1.03 4) save in-game 5) upgrade with the v1.03->v1.04 patch 6) start the -now- v1.04 game and load the save and joy 7) if noxtek's cheat is needed again, use downgrade patch and repeat 1-6),
right?

Ohh boiii... xD
At any rate, much appreciate the patches! (y) (y)

EDIT: oops, seems like OP only has the v1.04 now. the patches are even more appreciated!
It's a bit of a hassle, but it works, thanks for sharing.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Niice. Even though I made a backup with your v1.03->1.04 patch, first thing I did, was to delete said backup after noting it's -another- 2,8GB... xD
Though I shouldn't have been so surprised, this being Unity and not an e.g. MV game (where a similar version jump could be made with a couple hundred kilobytes).
I will not have to download the v1.03 from the OP again, thx! :)

So
1) get the v1.03 2) get noxtek's cheat 'Assembly-CSharp.dll' for v1.03 3) cheat in-game in v1.03 4) save in-game 5) upgrade with the v1.03->v1.04 patch 6) start the -now- v1.04 game and load the save and joy 7) if noxtek's cheat is needed again, use downgrade patch and repeat 1-6),
right?

Ohh boiii... xD
At any rate, much appreciate the patches! (y) (y)

EDIT: oops, seems like OP only has the v1.04 now. the patches are even more appreciated!
the 1.03 -> 1.04 PATCH doesn't work keep getting an error

zackwayne69

Mar 1, 2024
Here is a 100% save file.
Save files are located in main game folder, simply place the contents of the rar there, no need to navigate anywhere inside the game folder as I recreated all the subfolders already.
Will replace your autosave and save slot 1 unless you remove those manually from the rar, so be aware if you care to actually play your own save.

All CG including bad ending ones unlocked, all achieves, max stats, all key items.
Much appreciated. Finally found a decent save file which could be accessed simply.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes