BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
April Update:

I missed the March update last month, but not without warrant. I did do some writing in February, but then I realized that I needed to work more on fleshing out my outline before writing anymore. Subsequently, I developed persistent double vision in both eyes and learned that I have an eye disease which was also causing migraines. Additionally, some other personal events occurred, which were serious enough on their own (hospitalizations, etc.) that they likely would have killed my motivation to write anyways.

But long story short, I've been basically unable to read for roughly the past two months. I've got an ophthalmology appointment in April, so hopefully my eyes will be functional again soon. Until then, don't expect any significant updates...

Last edited:

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I have a scleral lens fitting scheduled in June. It was the earliest I could get. Until then, I've gotten a new eyeglass prescription, but they're going bad within a month and I still have to read for my day job. I can't afford to seriously work on this project until I can either get the scleral lenses or cornea transplants.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I have a scleral lens fitting scheduled in June. It was the earliest I could get. Until then, I've gotten a new eyeglass prescription, but they're going bad within a month and I still have to read for my day job. I can't afford to seriously work on this project until I can either get the scleral lenses or cornea transplants.
Take all the time you need.
Your health is far more important that the game.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes