EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JDLP5SPfrziQxZ6dZsX4--1--1t2f0.jpg

Overview:

Since the beginning of time, there have been two competing forces: light and darkness.

In this interactive novel—inspired by retro text adventures, dark literature, and nukige—you decide which path to follow.

Upon receiving a cryptic message from your late grandfather, you embark on a journey, uncovering forgotten secrets—long lost by the magi. The path will be filled with obstacles and temptation, so choose your allies with care. Men are capable of both creation and destruction. Will you ascend or be corrupted? Will you remain pure or embrace the wiles of degeneracy?

The fate of the Monastery hangs in the balance...

Thread Updated: 2024-1-29
Release Date: 2024-1-28
Developer: Black Dahlia Studios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

All: - - - -

(Thank you for the taking the time to play my game. Feel free to contact me @thearchmagedev@gmail.com with any feedback. Note: Imagination is the most powerful graphics card.)

Char Select.jpg TheArchmage02.jpg Teaser.jpg Insanity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
You know, if you want the gender characters address you as to shift depending on player choice, you have to put that in a variable and it is probably smart to get in the habit of writing those as variables now, earlier in your dev cycle.

A significant amount of text is clearly written from the pov of the main character being male (being addressed as 'son', 'he', etc)

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
You know, if you want the gender characters address you as to shift depending on player choice, you have to put that in a variable and it is probably smart to get in the habit of writing those as variables now, earlier in your dev cycle.

A significant amount of text is clearly written from the pov of the main character being male (being addressed as 'son', 'he', etc)
Yes. I will fix this! I also noticed some Sugarcube function that alters pronouns automatically. Thank you for the feedback. This is my first dev project and I am learning as I go... Please have patience.

I am already in the process of fixing other things I did wrong when I started working on this last year. My process is improving over time.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes