• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed The Allure of Wanton Cove [v1.15] [GateKeeper]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Cool, I'm gonna check out Inheritance!

Seems like it'll match my tastes better. Didn't like the male to female transformation in this game, but enjoyed the writing and large amount of content. Hyped!
I don't have an exact word count for Inheritance the way I do for this, mostly because instead of a single file, Inheritance is spread out over about 800 files. I am however under the impression that the game is similar in size already to Wanton Cove. Be sure to check out the wiki, you'll find the conditions for locating many of the scenes in the game that way (We've been trying to keep it as spoiler free as possible) which should help a lot in finding some of the trickier scenes. As of right now, there's a bit over 100 interactive scenes in the game, plus a massive amount of supporting content.

Hope you enjoy it.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You know, if you play through the entire game, you have the option of a new game plus which will max out your stats.

Granted, playing low vs high stats in places can actually have a huge impact on how the game plays out in places too.

Reactions: Haru-kun

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there an Ending that actually describes having sex with Zal'Chaas?
There ARE sex scenes involving her in the game, at least one of which involves the main character. Try reaching the end of the game as full female, . . . . . see what happens then, . . .

Reactions: Sazder

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Been a while since I've been around, thank you for your reply.
So...that's what happening, when I finish the game as full female.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Been a while since I've been around, thank you for your reply.
So...that's what happening, when I finish the game as full female.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You bring up a good point. I got my endings bass ackward. :eek: The high taint end, 150 taint, will lead to a sex scene with her. I opted to go for a sort of tease at the end.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
You know, if you play through the entire game, you have the option of a new game plus which will max out your stats.

Granted, playing low vs high stats in places can actually have a huge impact on how the game plays out in places too.
So, are you still developing the game? :)

e-d

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The game is complete and is no longer being worked on. As a matter of fact, I just finished up a spinoff game by the name of Last Stand of Ra about ab week ago and it's in testing for it's final release. Lacking any surprises, the spinoff game's final build will be released tomorrow.

Reactions: e-disfunction

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Can you actually save Azumi and/or Tanya? If not, not worth a second playthrough for me. If I can save them, then I think it worth the time to try and find that path. I do not mean the NGP Happy Ending choice, which was kinda funny but not what I am looking to do.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Can you actually save Azumi and/or Tanya? If not, not worth a second playthrough for me. If I can save them, then I think it worth the time to try and find that path. I do not mean the NGP Happy Ending choice, which was kinda funny but not what I am looking to do.
There is an ending that ends with you trying to help Azumi, but it's a sort of open ending that's left to interpretation. If you've played my game Inheritance and met Maki, she is the granddaughter of Azumi if that helps.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
There is an ending that ends with you trying to help Azumi, but it's a sort of open ending that's left to interpretation. If you've played my game Inheritance and met Maki, she is the granddaughter of Azumi if that helps.
So you're saying there's a chance?

Good, worth several more playthroughs then, just to find that chance. I really kinda fell for the sex crazed poor thing.

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I just had to say that this was an excellent little game! Just played through it, and now I can't wait to go again with different stats and skills to see what else I unlock.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes