Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So I have gone through the story twice now. I have 96% of all scenes. I feel like I have done everything I can. Can you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. If so, that's probably what I'm missing.
You can get all the Minor Endings however there is an Evil Route and a Good Route.
I suggest you download the Ars Magna Manual: It has a guide for all the Routes too! Go to Itch's link on Page 1 and search for the Manual there!

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
I made a full guide if someone is interested:

Also here are 100%/full save files - got all scenes, all characters are level 127(max is 150 however) with 2k skill and at least 1 of each crest in the game.
All best weapons of remotely decent characters are crafted.

Save file is inside Nightmare postgame content with ability to go into NG+ insantly.

The save files are located in:
%userprofile%\Documents\ninetail\The Alchemist of Ars Magna\SaveDatas

Last edited:

Ebyw

Jan 9, 2020
the game doesnt wanna go past the Attention screen (the very first thing you see when starting the exe file) for me, can anyone help?

agf02agf

Dec 22, 2022
here we go, gallery unlock
C:\Users\???\Documents\ninetail\savedatas
i have downloaded the file and all the scenes in the gallery have unlocked but when i try to view them all i get is a blackscreen, does anyone know what is the problem and how i can solve it?

EisenB

Mar 2, 2018
i have downloaded the file and all the scenes in the gallery have unlocked but when i try to view them all i get is a blackscreen, does anyone know what is the problem and how i can solve it?
Run as Admin fixed this issue for me

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
I made a full guide if someone is interested:

Also here are 100%/full save files - got all scenes, all characters are level 127(max is 150 however) with 2k skill and at least 1 of each crest in the game.
All best weapons of remotely decent characters are crafted.

Save file is inside Nightmare postgame content with ability to go into NG+ insantly.

The save files are located in:
%userprofile%\Documents\ninetail\The Alchemist of Ars Magna\SaveDatas

I give up~
Thanks, I'll indulge Celes route nao.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
man I wanted to like it, but as everyone said here:

1. the rng drop/grind is gonna be extremely awful
2. the story setting is very simple
3. characters are blander than water
4. gameplay can be auto'ed aka you're not playing at all.

Last edited:

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
I can't read Japanese but can pick up some Japanese words here and there because of my weebness, and man... many good idea points are lost in this translation. They could've done better at translating. Some other vocabularies would've been more fitting for the texts the translators used here. I read fast and skim past some parts of the sentences but still notice many typos.

Nevertheless, I'm still grateful that this game is translated so I can play it without reading moon runes. The uncensored art is very eye-catching.

Reactions: gervid

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Does anybody else ever get tired of beating a boss only to have your work thrown away during a cutscene because the developer decided that you needed to be saved by an NPC instead?

Reactions: Xypster and ehendu
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote