Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Does anyone know what the skill level/ proficency actually affects?
And if there is any real use for ether? Cause it seems you only need some miniscule amounts to upgrade some medicine items and are limited by the raw ressources /gold all the time.
Not too sure which one you mean, so will answer regarding both just in case.

Skill/Tec stat mostly affects crit rate and action speed... but it also affects condition infliction chance + slightly non elemental physical/magic power

Proficiency stat goes until 2k and gives a tiny damage boost the more you have. It's earned at a stable ratio per battle based only on difficulty(each difficulty is +1 per battle, starting with 1 on easiest setting)

Can anyone confirm if this game's story is linear or has multiple routes? I'm not seeing any multiple-ending tags here or on VNDB.

Will the protag stay as goody goody hero or can we shape his personality a bit with our choices? Hope we're able to switch to the Mardock school. Harmonia seems basic af.
The game is semi linear - it has a total of 6 chapters.

In chapter 4 there is a choice between resisting temptation and not doing that... This leads into potential optional H scenes for chaos route upon seeing which you are locked into the chaos route if you see them all.

Aside of that it's fully linear with no choices - there are loss scenes but you don't really need to lose to get them, you can still see them in the gallery.

Last edited:

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
Not too sure which one you mean, so will answer regarding both just in case.

Proficiency stat goes until 2k and gives a tiny damage boost the more you have. It's earned at a stable ratio per battle based only on difficulty(each difficulty is +1 per battle, starting with 1 on easiest setting)
Thanks, i was asking about that one.

I am still wondering about any serious use of ether.
By now i am in chapter 6 and i still have no clue what do to all that ether

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
How to get materials to B grade weapon: Ruby ad others?
Pure RNG! For the Ruby, you need to save scum vs Cinderella's boss fight to get it!
Trust me I LOVE GRINDING therefore anyone who says grinding here is a minus, for me, it's a bonus! I'd save scum the entire bosses just to get what I want! I've save scummed vs Cinderella 7-8 times to get that Ruby with ALL MY PARTY ALIVE on Hard! I've save scummed for other A-materials and A-crests too and I'd do it again! The game is amazing between its story, its corruption content (very tame compared to Dualtail games but very good too) and its gameplay. I'd play this game again just to say that I have uncovered everything from it and live to tell the tale!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid and Iexist
Apr 1, 2021
How to get materials to B grade weapon: Ruby ad others?
It's only possible to use gold to create up to B-rank materials and consumables. Higher rarity materials start to drop later in the game from stronger enemies and more difficult missions. Once you discover them, you can combine materials of the previous level to create them. For example: once you get a ruby drop (I got my first from a Mimic behind a locked door in Chapter 3 in Nightmare mode) you can combine 4 B-rank gems to make one Ruby (A-Rank rarity 5). You can increase your chances of getting rare drops by equipping crests with the Fortune skill. Rabbits are easy ones you can get early on.

In other words, you'll find those materials eventually as you advance the story. They aren't available from the start no matter how much gold you have.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well, all I can see in the screenshots are that there might be an elf? So is this Enri not in the screenshots?
She's one of the main girls! 2nd on the left on the main screen. There is also another one that you encounter later.

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
She's one of the main girls! 2nd on the left on the main screen. There is also another one that you encounter later.
Uh... I don't see any animal traits, just an elf with claw gauntlets. Granted, claw gauntlets are cool, but yeah.
Should really not be tagged furry nor monster girl with that alone.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Uh... I don't see any animal traits, just an elf with claw gauntlets. Granted, claw gauntlets are cool, but yeah.
Should really not be tagged furry nor monster girl with that alone.
Oh yeah I almost forgot: Some of the enemies you encounter are furries!
The ELF has some set of animal ears behind her. Fren has Dog ears. The Origins, some have wings, some have horns (bull horns and dragon horns). LONG STORY SHORT, I cannot enumerate every single monster girl there is in this game without entering spoiler territory!
Also, no, you cannot interact with the regular enemy monster girls.

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
Oh yeah I almost forgot: Some of the enemies you encounter are furries!
The ELF has some set of animal ears behind her. Fren has Dog ears. The Origins, some have wings, some have horns (bull horns and dragon horns). LONG STORY SHORT, I cannot enumerate every single monster girl there is in this game without entering spoiler territory!
Also, no, you cannot interact with the regular enemy monster girls.
Two sets of ears? I mean, I love the Charr from guild wars, but that seems badly designed here, just silly.
Oh well, but monster girls is not really the same as furries.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: does fortune (crest skill) stacks with other fortune and other fortune equip to different party members?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote