• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Here is the final 4 days of Part 8. I'm very happy with how things are moving along right now. I really need to thank each and everyone of you for making this a reality for me. I couldn't do it without all of you. Thank you so much!

Let's talk about the leaking of the game for a minute.
I know it's bound to happen and over the last year or so, I've been very thankful and proud of all the members here for not leaking the game until it at least reaches the Bronze level. Last month, one of the Gold members leaked the game 10 hours after release. I was quite upset to see this from a Gold member. I'm pretty sure I know who the member was and if this happens again I will be forced to ban the culprits. I honestly don't mind if it's leaked at the Bronze level but not before. I hope you all can understand this.

About the update...
All that was planned is in...woohoo

• 800 plus new renders
  • 26 new animations
  • 3500+ lines of script
  • A whole lot of new stuff

Looking forward to hearing what you all think. What's your favorite storyline or path so far?

Here are the links....
-----> Full Download <------ If you don't already have the game installed then download these.....

• PC Link
  • MAC Link
  • Android Link

------> Patches <------- If you have the game installed then download from here. Unzip and copy content. Overwrite when asked.
  • PC Patch -
  • MAC Patch

Take care and again, thank you all for the support.

Mircom3D

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 8b] [Mircom3D] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Huh now there are official update only patches. Welp one less game to do for me :D

Win/Linux [770 MB]
- - - -

Mac [781 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part8b.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Hey Stanford,

You seem really well involved in the game. ;) So a question...
I'm playing the taco version (Day 15) and I actually quite like it. However, it always somehow ends up being a hotwife story. There is actually no real cheating route. (It's not cheating if he tells her about it later)
But I would rather play a cheating route. Is it different in the old version??? ... or maybe that will come in the taco version?

How can you say that there is no such thing as Imbroglio, Hanna fucks Martin, without saying anything. This is cheating, and we're only at the beginning, then the 100 dicks he says to MC, those are legitimate, of course, every now and then dear Anna can forget, hahahaah, this game is so funny and disgusting at the same time, Anna yes fucks 100 cocks and the husband has to shut up and cuckold, MC fucks 5 girls, and Anna gets angry, in this game there is no such thing as moderation, some say it's a masterpiece, simply ridiculous, they remade this game 4 times to eat more and more money on the same product, hahah, but the worst thing, they managed to do worse, not improve.

• Sad
Reactions: Ursus4321

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheAdventurousCoupleTACOS-P8b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: DeanLKT

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
A few choices are pointing to the wrong variables. Whether you go with Ariana or not the choice appears with Anne later to tell her about Ariana or don't (even if the MC never went with her). At the dinner with Chloe and her husband, the route for Troy opens regardless if you choose to stay or go home.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Can anyone tell me if this reworked version has already surpassed the old version or it's still doing doing the old version stuff?

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Can anyone tell me if this reworked version has already surpassed the old version or it's still doing doing the old version stuff?
Just played the new update, and as far as I can tell, it hasn't surpassed the old version yet. Anne has just now done the interview for the airline, that's about as far as it has made it so far.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Just played the new update, and as far as I can tell, it hasn't surpassed the old version yet. Anne has just now done the interview for the airline, that's about as far as it has made it so far.
I see thanks, i'll just wait until it surpassed the old version then before i start to play it again

Reactions: DM72

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
On some games it seems that there is a higher power for comments, it's unfortunate that F95 lends itself to this, evidently it is a way for some Devs to determine their product. Long live democracy

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes