• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
Does the cookies7 trick not work on this one? When I loaded that one I only had like 2 or 3 in each stat with everyone.

Hellsender

Apr 27, 2020
i love you for doing this but it seems that this file doesnt show the lust or influence bars for me... could anyone help?

GoodNightat6

May 7, 2020
i love you for doing this but it seems that this file doesnt show the lust or influence bars for me... could anyone help?
yeah apparently it doesn't show work at chrome so I'm trying to figure out how to open the file in firefox as it just redirects the game to chrome

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yeah apparently it doesn't show work at chrome so I'm trying to figure out how to open the file in firefox as it just redirects the game to chrome
hold and drag the file directly in firefox. that will start the game directly in it.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Anyone else not getting a begin.html file. I'm only getting the patched 7z file

(Not a computer person, I'm may just be buggering up)
Do you have a program like WinRAR or WinZip? You need something to extract the compressed files from the download to play.

DDRM4ST3R

Feb 16, 2021
Okay, I'm over 4 years late to this...
What app do you use to open this bcuz Internet Explorer doesn't work and when used a 7-zip app to open it. I just get error images, it doesn't show anything.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, I'm over 4 years late to this...
What app do you use to open this bcuz Internet Explorer doesn't work and when used a 7-zip app to open it. I just get error images, it doesn't show anything.
firefox work on my side for all their games.

felipe16181

Mar 13, 2021
The problem is that I can't play the part 3 and part 4 because after I download ithe game with the link that saw here in this site and I go see the download in the "Megasync Downloads" (the pasta in my computer) I saw that the icon of the game is the icon of MPC-HC and I don't know what to do. If someone know what to do I'll be very happy in begin helped.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
The problem is that I can't play the part 3 and part 4 because after I download ithe game with the link that saw here in this site and I go see the download in the "Megasync Downloads" (the pasta in my computer) I saw that the icon of the game is the icon of MPC-HC and I don't know what to do. If someone know what to do I'll be very happy in begin helped.
Click on the file with the right mouse button, go to "Abrir com" and choose a browser(either Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or others). Or like the other guy said, seeing if the file is supposed to be extracted.

Reactions: felipe16181

felipe16181

Mar 13, 2021
Click on the file with the right mouse button, go to "Abrir com" and choose a browser(either Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or others). Or like the other guy said, seeing if the file is supposed to be extracted.
I found a page where I downloaded the part 4 and in this moment I'm doing what you said (i knew to do that, but thanks anyway), but i think that I have not expressed myself very clear. Now I will try to find the part 3 in another site, probably I will try to explain my problem in another comment later (maybe another day that I don't know, but I hope it will be soon, or not, because I want to find all parts of this game).
Thanks for the help.

felipe16181

Mar 13, 2021
Basically, the problem is that i can't find the correct link, most of them are from rar or when it's from mega they say that the link doesn't exist anymore or when i can download the link from mega (this link) and when I going to see the download in my computer i can't do this, I don't have words to explain how the link is, so I will send a picture from it.
WhatsApp Image 2021-04-21 at 17.04.04.jpeg
In this picture I have already changed the "little picture" (the icon/that is before the name "the academy"), which means that I changed the place where I could open/extract the file of the game ("Abrir com", as you said), but when i'm going to extract it, using the explanation you told me, it only extracts with winrar, which doesn't works because it says that the file is too big/ or it is something else that I don't remmember and says that I have to pay.. This is happening with the link of F95, but with others too. Whit that, I don't know if had made myself more clear, tell me if you understand what I'm trying to say, if you see this message.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
In this picture I have already changed the "little picture" (the icon/that is before the name "the academy"), which means that I changed the place where I could open/extract the file of the game ("Abrir com", as you said), but when i'm going to extract it, using the explanation you told me, it only extracts with winrar, which doesn't works because it says that the file is too big/ or it is something else that I don't remmember and says that I have to pay.. This is happening with the link of F95, but with others too. Whit that, I don't know if had made myself more clear, tell me if you understand what I'm trying to say, if you see this message.
Dude, why you put the files in the trash can? But as for the winrar problem, it says it opens with 7zip so if you just double click it it should open with 7zip and not winrar. And if that doesnt work, maybe you need to update it to a later version, either the winrar or the 7zip, that tends to work, and then extract with the program that you updated.