• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Is it possible to save in this game?
no. That is the one thing that vdategame has generally been against is save-scumming since basically the only thing in the game is choices. Also it adds replay value/time/length/difficulty to their games

Fun thing you can generally do with the Vdate games is remove the blocks stopping you from going back. to do that go to the file

"\academy3\game\_functions.js"
use a text editor (like Notepad++) and go down to line 99.

function disallowNav()​
From there right below change
var disallowNav = 1;
to a 0
That's it. If you really want you can //comment out some of the other lines right below
But that usually isn't needed. Once you do all that if you make a really bad choice you can jump back a page and re-choose....or if you really want scum and jack up a particular person's love for you....

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I haven't checked this one, but VDateGames have always hated Chrome, so if you're having issues with values not saving, switch over to Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Is the chrome thing the one causing problems with my game?
None of the codes are working and I keep being referred to as null. (Happens with 1 2 and 3)

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
Yup game dont like Chrome,me eather :D All codes are working,hm codes i think they return you on some kind of relationship with girls,cause you get codes on endings in game

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I just used the " trick " from steelnight, but now i cant play the game with explorer anymore, chrome works fine but still chrome ( null codes not working etc ) any advice ? :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just used the " trick " from steelnight, but now i cant play the game with explorer anymore, chrome works fine but still chrome ( null codes not working etc ) any advice ? :D
advice ? download and instal firefox. its the best browser for play these kind of game (seriously yeah ^^ )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, no spoilers but, i got a little dissapointed with this episode 3... i mean, i expected something with someone and it didnt happen... :( i mean , like, AT ALL, NOTHING AT ALL .... WTF

but if you choose the good girls (the bitch one lol ) you got tons of stuff..... how unfair is this -_-

Reactions: Aiden

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
btw, no spoilers but, i got a little dissapointed with this episode 3... i mean, i expected something with someone and it didnt happen... :( i mean , like, AT ALL, NOTHING AT ALL .... WTF

but if you choose the good girls (the bitch one lol ) you got tons of stuff..... how unfair is this -_-
Im sure we're talking about B :D

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Is there a way to get these things to auto-zoom? It's too big for my screen so I have to manually scroll out on every page, and changing Firefox's default zoom doesn't work since it opens a new window when I hit Start.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I got the same problem with the zoom in Firefox ...!
Any advice...?
Thanks!
Is there a way to get these things to auto-zoom? It's too big for my screen so I have to manually scroll out on every page, and changing Firefox's default zoom doesn't work since it opens a new window when I hit Start.
Try this..

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hoping they will release a merged version in the future.