• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Okay... How the hell did this pass Rule 7?

Maybe the game doesn't explicitly state the age of the characters, but the game DOES make it abundantly clear that the main characters are all children, it doesn't even try to hide that fact... So how does this not violate Rule 7 again?! I'm honestly confused right now

parakep

Apr 29, 2020

Maybe the game doesn't explicitly state the age of the characters, but the game DOES make it abundantly clear that the main characters are all children, it doesn't even try to hide that fact... So how does this not violate Rule 7 again?! I'm honestly confused right now
Cause it looks like a gameboy advance game.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Cause it looks like a gameboy advance game.
Maybe so, but you still have the actual sex scenes, which are pretty front-and-center about it. And maybe i'm alone on this, but i've found the artwork for the characters to be pretty realistic, excluding the anime faces of course

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018

bitch its a fucking game, pixels fucking pixels, grow up or grow a brain

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
bitch its a fucking game, pixels fucking pixels, grow up or grow a brain
I never judged this game or those who play it at any moment, i don't kink shame. I'm just really puzzled about how did this got approved by Rule 7, that's all

But if you enjoy playing it, you do you. Everyone has their fantasies. I have all sorts of fucked-up fantasies myself lol

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I never judged this game or those who play it at any moment, i don't kink shame. I'm just really puzzled about how did this got approved by Rule 7, that's all

But if you enjoy playing it, you do you. Everyone has their fantasies. I have all sorts of fucked-up fantasies myself lol
because staff 4 years ago is different then it is now. Staff members back then might of been more lenient. Decison is by vote. It is human nature to decide things based upon personal bias / opinions. That being said, I was pretty surprised myself when they let this one go. Not my decision though don't care either way.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
because staff 4 years ago is different then it is now. Staff members back then might of been more lenient. Decison is by vote. It is human nature to decide things based upon personal bias / opinions. That being said, I was pretty surprised myself when they let this one go. Not my decision though don't care either way.
Your reply makes a lot of sense. If there's one reason this game might have been given a pass, it's this one. Now i can see why this game is allowed, but Violated Heroine got banned, for example (VH is a much older game)

Still surprised this one got a pass, this is one of those games that i thought it'd be an insta-ban if it ever landed on here, so that's why i was really surprised to see it was allowed. But anyways

I guess loli enjoyers got really lucky with this one. It is a pretty high quality game, not gonna lie. Here's hoping we get more quality games like this in the future, regardless of the kinks involved (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyienk

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Maybe so, but you still have the actual sex scenes, which are pretty front-and-center about it. And maybe i'm alone on this, but i've found the artwork for the characters to be pretty realistic, excluding the anime faces of course
I told you the reason. If is really unrealistic it can pass. You can say it can be really subjective but so are irl obscenity laws. The rules make no sense but that is the reason this game is here.

hakaiyui

Aug 25, 2023
Play the other games from the same dev.
all done, 100% =(((, every single one @@ it sad that their game is good but short, like hella short,i have gone around searching but still not find any as gud as this one or the other by sakuragi co =v

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes