• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed That Girl Quest ~Back Alley Angel [v1.01] [Sakuragi Company]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
wait, there's a secret boss? I thought I did everything in the game, I might be missing some stuff. Can someone point me where I need to go to find this boss?
Well, I don't remember much, but it is in a local in the north of the "dungeon" you can see an altar, there's a stair under it. How you make it move, you will have to discover

Reactions: ATorres69

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Well, I don't remember much, but it is in a local in the north of the "dungeon" you can see an altar, there's a stair under it. How you make it move, you will have to discover
aah okay! Thanks!

edit: whoops. I didn't meant to reply with the "I don't remember this girl" bit. I just deleted that part. For anyone who read that was probably confused, but I was going to send a pic of the girl I don't remember. but then I remembered who she was and didn't send the pic, but left the text, lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fjjdmyrhy

choodeep

Dec 31, 2019
Is the secret boss not in the gallery??

Also, kind of strange, but does anyone have a save file just before meeting the guys that hold her down?
I love being able to watch the scene the leads up to her getting pinned, but it doesn't play when you use the gallery.

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Is the secret boss not in the gallery??

Also, kind of strange, but does anyone have a save file just before meeting the guys that hold her down?
I love being able to watch the scene the leads up to her getting pinned, but it doesn't play when you use the gallery.
idk if this helps or not since I haven't played this game in a while, but I tend to save on separate files. Here's my save archive if it helps. I beat the game, but I don't know if I unlocked the secret boss or not. I remember the shrine but I don't remember fighting the boss.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
I tried one of these and that one's first scene was in a playground and I just had to go nope for that.

Not starting drama here, calm down. My personal line... a lot of anime characters that are small and flat are still written like adults. These characters are written like kids. I feel like just looking at this thread has me on a watch list lol.

Reactions: burnername123455

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I feel like I only have this left, but idk what to do
Do you have killed everything in the dungeon? I don't remember clearly but somehow i remember it was connected to something.

Btw that specific achievement is just back immediately home after you start the game (alternative ending). The side quest will be completed nonetheless but with a different ending.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Do you have killed everything in the dungeon? I don't remember clearly but somehow i remember it was connected to something.

Btw that specific achievement is just back immediately home after you start the game (alternative ending). The side quest will be completed nonetheless but with a different ending.
I think I have as I got the monster hunter achievement, but I'll kill everything again then.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes