2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
New version 0.66

News:

News:
  • New illustrations
  • Dungeon: Goblin’s cave – binding by spider’s web + sex
  • Another language mutation: (AI Deepl translation) Norwegian, Korean. (Summary: Languages translated by a human translator: English, German, Czech. With a use of Deepl: Bulgarian, Danish, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese. Each language can be exported as a *.CSV file, edited in Excel/LibreOffice, and imported back into the game)
Xenie_MasturbujeteVzajemneS_4B.jpg
TF 2023-02-23 08-53-20-83B.gif TF_Screen_2023.02.23_09-55-02.jpg TF_Screen_2023.02.23_08-54-33.jpg

Reactions: Shadøwlurker

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
New version 0.67

News:
  • New illustrations with Xenia in position 69
  • Dungeon – Goblin’s burrow – Hero is transformed by goblin into goblin and has a sex with him.
  • 3D Avatar model. After intimacies with a wolf woman, the hero grows a pair of wolf ears. In the next version, more wolf attributes will be added.
  • Big test and several bugs fixed
Vlkodlak_Usi4A.jpg TF_Screen_2023.03.26_16-12-03.jpg
TF_Screen_2023.03.26_16-15-08.jpg GoblinMan2.jpg
TF_Screen_2023.03.26_16-15-24.jpg

Irrigan

Sep 3, 2019
Hello. Colony 41. Please tell me how to wait for the evening? Completed the quest with red pills and nothing happens.

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
Hello, can you please tell me when it will be possible to expect the C41 update?
I don't want to make any promises in advance. I've been working more on the Amazons lately. The C41 is slower because it's early days. I'll actually in the News write up what's been done in the latest version when it's released.

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
New version 0.69

News:
  • Another story with goblins. Goblin lesbian group sex.
  • More illustrations with Xenia – Xenia fucked you in the pussy.
  • 3D Avatar of further (wolf) transformation – You’ve grown a wolf tail.
Vlkodlak_Ocas4FB.jpg
TF_Screen_2023.05.22_11-43-46.jpg TF_Screen_2023.05.22_11-42-10.jpg

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
How do I trigger the scenes with the taverness in the amazon village? Picture of it can be found on Itch.io It might not be implemented yet in the story as I visited her with the tights from the merchant (quest reward after saving them) but she didn't have a new conversation.

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
How do I trigger the scenes with the taverness in the amazon village? Picture of it can be found on Itch.io It might not be implemented yet in the story as I visited her with the tights from the merchant (quest reward after saving them) but she didn't have a new conversation.
sex with the hostess (hairy pussy) can be had only when you complete the tasks:
- buy vegetables
- catch a rabbit
- hunt a deer and bring antlers

the tasks should be given to the players gradually, one every day.

If that doesn't work, send me a save file to my email sicco@volny.cz

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
New version 0.70

News:
  • Another story with goblins. Goblin shemales group sex.
  • 3D Avatar of further (wolf) transformation – You’ve grown a wolf snout.
  • A few more illustrations
TF_Screen_2023.06.26_16-36-19.jpg TF_Screen_2023.06.26_16-37-59.jpg TF_Screen_2023.06.26_16-39-22.jpg

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
sex with the hostess (hairy pussy) can be had only when you complete the tasks:
- buy vegetables
- catch a rabbit
- hunt a deer and bring antlers

the tasks should be given to the players gradually, one every day.

If that doesn't work, send me a save file to my email sicco@volny.cz
Thank you very much for the quick reply!
One last question about this matter: Who is giving you these quests? Never got them before but I use to start a new playthrough after each patch so I might not have progressed far enough to get them.

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
Thank you very much for the quick reply!
One last question about this matter: Who is giving you these quests? Never got them before but I use to start a new playthrough after each patch so I might not have progressed far enough to get them.
Inn keeper asked you: „Please, go to the market and buy me some...

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Inn keeper asked you: „Please, go to the market and buy me some...
Thanks again!
Never had those lines. I only can buy drinks with her.
But again I started a new playthrough with the new patch so I will keep attention if I trigger these quests.
Are there some 'body' requierements like full woman or doesn't it matter?

BTW, I think that those goblin burrows seem to be a bit buggy as you can still get attacked by wild animals if you entered the burrow and watch these scenes. Got killed twice just when comming out of the burrow and the third time I had 4 HP left. As far as I can remember in the last patches this didn't happen (or I was lucky :giggle: ).

Edit: I triggert those quests in the new playthrough

Last edited:

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
Thanks again!
Never had those lines. I only can buy drinks with her.
But again I started a new playthrough with the new patch so I will keep attention if I trigger these quests.
Are there some 'body' requierements like full woman or doesn't it matter?

BTW, I think that those goblin burrows seem to be a bit buggy as you can still get attacked by wild animals if you entered the burrow and watch these scenes. Got killed twice just when comming out of the burrow and the third time I had 4 HP left. As far as I can remember in the last patches this didn't happen (or I was lucky :giggle: ).
The transformation into a woman must be greater than 50%

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I barely started the game that I already find myself facing a paywall... thanks but no thanks.

Reactions: vt57

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
I barely started the game that I already find myself facing a paywall... thanks but no thanks.
You won't miss anything from the story - only some scenes are placed behind a paywall because (as far as I understood) they are commissioned. Did that too and enjoyed the story so far despite the engine used that I bought it on itch.io.

Reactions: Sicco

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
New version 0.71

News:
  • 3D Avatar transformation – wolf’s penis. Werewolf woman enchants a heroine with a wolf’s penis.
  • New potions for wolf’s breasts and penis
  • Goblin’s ravine – goblin lesbian piss

GoblinPiss2.jpg
TF_Screen_2023.07.19_07-30-23.jpg TF_Screen_2023.07.19_07-39-33.jpg

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
New version 0.72

News:
  • Illustration of sex with Dandelion.
  • Fixed tights error at the innkeeper
  • Fixed pubic hair growth bug in innkeeper.
  • Fixed a bug not finding a wolf woman when the player wants to grow a wolf
TF_Screen_2023.08.28_11-14-31.jpg
TF_Screen_2023.08.28_11-15-34.jpg TF_Screen_2023.08.28_11-19-07.jpg

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How do we play the pig version? It's not in this one and i can't seem to find any standalone one

Sicco

Apr 6, 2019
How do we play the pig version? It's not in this one and i can't seem to find any standalone one

The development of the game "Revenge of Circe" was terminated two years ago. Currently, it can only be obtained on Steam.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes