max_002

Mar 30, 2019
correct or add, it's a rendering of scenes when the main character inflicts damage on the enemy , and the enemy plays the animation , but when the enemy deals damage, then under the main character . then there will be no confusion with the animation.

Thanks

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'd like to start a story playthrough and choose a transformation right away, since the first encounter seems a bit repetitive after 100+ games. Do you think that would be possible?
The first battle has a lot of problems, some sort of change will happen.

i think i found a bug, when i play sandbox mode ( i think? the mode with 9999 health) the opponent doesnt transform at all.

also i wanted to say, great work
This is because the picture progression is based on what percentage of max TF has been dealt. I guess I could change how it works in sandbox mode but... eh.

correct or add, it's a rendering of scenes when the main character inflicts damage on the enemy , and the enemy plays the animation , but when the enemy deals damage, then under the main character . then there will be no confusion with the animation.

Thanks
Not sure what you're saying here. Are you asking for animations that play when you or the opponent take TF?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

Changelog:

Gameplay changes:
(The goal of these changes is to make TF focused builds more viable and promote finishing rounds faster)
TF now does twice as much damage versus bosses
You can now choose one of three boons before you fight the boss. How strong they are is based on how fast you beat the regular enemy
Boon 1: Meditate: Removes a number of basic cards from your deck
Boon 2: Rest: Heals TF taken
Boon 2: Plan: Starts the boss at health

Bug Fixes:
Fixed broken image for tech trait in sandbox relic select
Fixed rainbow cards wrongly applying negative values if you had more than one negative resource
Fixed broken for loop in Orgasm Denial
Fixed Prey/Predator/Pet being able to add negative of a resource
Fixed broken for loop in classic mode victory
Cards that draw multiple cards now draw the rest of your deck before shuffling
Fixed enemies in sand box not transforming
Forgotten basic cards can now be removed from any zone (including your hand if there are none in other zones)

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017

Changelog:

Gameplay changes:
(The goal of these changes is to make TF focused builds more viable and promote finishing rounds faster)
TF now does twice as much damage versus bosses
You can now choose one of three boons before you fight the boss. How strong they are is based on how fast you beat the regular enemy
Boon 1: Meditate: Removes a number of basic cards from your deck
Boon 2: Rest: Heals TF taken
Boon 2: Plan: Starts the boss at health

Bug Fixes:
Fixed broken image for tech trait in sandbox relic select
Fixed rainbow cards wrongly applying negative values if you had more than one negative resource
Fixed broken for loop in Orgasm Denial
Fixed Prey/Predator/Pet being able to add negative of a resource
Fixed broken for loop in classic mode victory
Cards that draw multiple cards now draw the rest of your deck before shuffling
Fixed enemies in sand box not transforming
Forgotten basic cards can now be removed from any zone (including your hand if there are none in other zones)
Is this a straight buff for players, or were bosses toughened up a bit to balance it? Will this finally give me the edge I need to beat my next ascension or is my playstyle of grinding up a lot of traits going to doom me now? 8p

In all seriousness, it sounds interesting, but are you worried at all that this is going to push people more towards playing the first round or two where the boss is easy SUPER slow to pick up all the traits they can and then blitz the last few bosses?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is this a straight buff for players, or were bosses toughened up a bit to balance it? Will this finally give me the edge I need to beat my next ascension or is my playstyle of grinding up a lot of traits going to doom me now? 8p

In all seriousness, it sounds interesting, but are you worried at all that this is going to push people more towards playing the first round or two where the boss is easy SUPER slow to pick up all the traits they can and then blitz the last few bosses?
It's a straight buff for now. It won't help grinding traits very much though, except for the extra TF damage.

It doesn't change any incentives towards slow playing early, really. But it does make playing faster a more viable alternative. The idea was to introduce positive incentives towards going fast rather than negative ones to going slow.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
The first battle has a lot of problems, some sort of change will happen.

This is because the picture progression is based on what percentage of max TF has been dealt. I guess I could change how it works in sandbox mode but... eh.

Not sure what you're saying here. Are you asking for animations that play when you or the opponent take TF?
strike of the opponent of the player : animations appear under the main character

the main character of strike opponent : animation appears under or over the opponent

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
It's a straight buff for now. It won't help grinding traits very much though, except for the extra TF damage.

It doesn't change any incentives towards slow playing early, really. But it does make playing faster a more viable alternative. The idea was to introduce positive incentives towards going fast rather than negative ones to going slow.
The problem with going fast isn't that you won't be strong enough to beat the boss, it's that you don't get the permanent bonuses you need to get through the next fights, giving a temporary buff won't change that, you need something permanent on about the same level as the synergy bonuses.

Also, while I'm posting anyway, it'd be nice if the autoplay simple cards button also played the draw 1 cards, there might be situations where it's not optimal but 95+% of the time it doesn't matter that much and for those where it does you can always click manually.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The problem with going fast isn't that you won't be strong enough to beat the boss, it's that you don't get the permanent bonuses you need to get through the next fights, giving a temporary buff won't change that, you need something permanent on about the same level as the synergy bonuses.
If you blaze through focusing on TF, you can significantly lower the bosses health with the pre-battle buff and since TF now is twice as effective versus bosses, you can definitely beat them now. That's basically what the intention of these changes were, to make the boss less of a dream crushes if you went fast/TF focused. I think that mission is pretty much accomplished.

Also, while I'm posting anyway, it'd be nice if the autoplay simple cards button also played the draw 1 cards, there might be situations where it's not optimal but 95+% of the time it doesn't matter that much and for those where it does you can always click manually.
Just use the hot keys and tab through them.

qweyn

Nov 24, 2016
I think the hucow needs some buffing. It is the only TF that I haven't been able to complete the story mode with.
The best cards are super powerful but they come so late that one bad hand means that you lose.

Last edited:

pixacc

Jul 24, 2017
Best lewd card game I have seen so far. The 15 cost draw in the animal girl tree might be a bit OP.

Also this might be a long shot but does anyone know where the sidebar gif with number 44c comes from?

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I don't know what is the problem. I played previous versions with Firefox without any problems, but in the 0.6 version all pictures are broken. I can't see anything but text.

Reactions: josch34

chowaxt

May 1, 2017
I don't know what is the problem. I played previous versions with Firefox without any problems, but in the 0.6 version all pictures are broken. I can't see anything but text.
It is probably because they switched the image format to .webp, you can google a firefox plugin for it and that should fix the images not working.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

silveryiris

May 6, 2018
Keep black out after playing a while on my surface go....

Good game but not so stable for low spec computers.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes