Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for the awesome update. I love the new mechanics for the pet and sissy. That being said, I think the Inner beast card is a tad OP, especially if you have a few of them and some "in heat" cards to go with it. As you can see the result of my final round against the final boss was a bit overkill thanks to it.
I have a bug with "free entry" where half of the time I don't get anything when I use it.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for the awesome update. I love the new mechanics for the pet and sissy. That being said, I think the Inner beast card is a tad OP, especially if you have a few of them and some "in heat" cards to go with it. As you can see the result of my final round against the final boss was a bit overkill thanks to it.
Every transformation can do stuff like this. It's a feature not a bug. Sissy has Pent Up shenanigans, Schoolgirl has Rote Memorization + Oral Presentation, Group Study in general, or any of its draw options, either the Chub->Cum! chain or Choke Hold, Hucow has turtling until breast size is insane, etc. You can also do this kind of stuff with just the basic card set and no class cards at all. For Animalgirl, try going just one animal, you can do lots of fun stuff there too.

I have a bug with "free entry" where half of the time I don't get anything when I use it.
Free Entry can only grab cards from your deck. If you have no heart costing cards in your deck it does nothing. This is a balance thing as without a downside the card is insane.

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Every transformation can do stuff like this. It's a feature not a bug. Sissy has Pent Up shenanigans, Schoolgirl has Rote Memorization + Oral Presentation, Group Study in general, or any of its draw options, either the Chub->Cum! chain or Choke Hold, Hucow has turtling until breast size is insane, etc. You can also do this kind of stuff with just the basic card set and no class cards at all. For Animalgirl, try going just one animal, you can do lots of fun stuff there too.
I'll have to check the cards more closely. I was aware of the Chub->Cum! chain but not that all of them had that kind of runaway combos.

Free Entry can only grab cards from your deck. If you have no heart costing cards in your deck it does nothing. This is a balance thing as without a downside the card is insane.
I know it only gives heart cards from your deck. But I've even had a case of having 2 of them at once in my hand. The first one didn't give me anything and the second (which I used right after) gave me a card. So I'm pretty sure there's something weird there.

chellybean97

Oct 29, 2017
When you play Sandbox, you get all 7 transformations to choose from, but if you select [End Round] and [Choose transformation], only 5 are available (Schoolgirl and Futanari are missing).

Also in Sandbox, selecting [End Round] and [Play another round], the player's max TF is 100 (plus any relic mods) instead of infinite as it should be.

It has been like that since .5

Wickersham

Sep 6, 2018
When you play Sandbox, you get all 7 transformations to choose from, but if you select [End Round] and [Choose transformation], only 5 are available (Schoolgirl and Futanari are missing).

Also in Sandbox, selecting [End Round] and [Play another round], the player's max TF is 100 (plus any relic mods) instead of infinite as it should be.

It has been like that since .5
in .52 which is the current build, they have actually fixed that issue.

chellybean97

Oct 29, 2017
I stand half-corrected. You are right about the infinite TF on subsequent rounds being fixed, but re-picking a transformation still isn't including schoolgirl or futanari in Sandbox.

tid

Aug 16, 2017
links to v0.52b:

whats new :
.52b:
Fixed the effects of All Nighter and Professional Help being swapped
Fixed the sandbox character select caring about unlocks
Added the ability to remove body modifiers and add theme traits to sandbox mode
Fixed bug with Inner Beast where the cards to be drawn wouldn't be calculated correctly.
Fixed Down the Rabbit Hole having a broken sidebar gif
Fixed Pleasing Master not displaying in your deck
Fixed Rock Hard sometimes not spawning Cum!
Fixed Private Tutor for loop not terminating
Fixed Consolation Prize (spawned from Free Entry and friends) having a broken conditional

.52:
Bug Fixes:
Fixed Just The Tip increasing your TF rather than the enemies during boss battles
Fixed Down The Rabbits Hole not working during boss battles
Fixed sissy and animal endings not showing up.
Fixed Key Control player thoughts using the opposite of your chastity status
Fixed an infinite loop happening in the help menu
Cards that cost rainbow fixed to count as brains, heart, and sub while in your deck
Fixed Sissy cards not being drawn with Free Entry
Fixed some tooltips
Fixed bug where Prey/Predator/Pet would never appear
At Ascension level 9, fixed second enemy trait not displaying
From now on the name of the HTML file won't change between updates to keep unlocks from resetting.

Card Changes:
Inner Beast cost raised to 15
Lowered cost of single animal payoff cards (Prey, Predator, and Pet)
Changed some numbers in the algorithm that determines when/what animal cards are dealt.
Cards like Free Entry that draw the highest X card in your deck, now have a default card to draw if nothing qualifies.
Cock Flop now preserves sub during boss fights
Rote Memorization cost reduced to 6 from 7
Indecision cost lowered to 3 from 4
Uniform Upgrade cost lowered to 2 from 3
Limp Clitty cost raised to 4, now draws cards equal to your hand size + 2
Locked Away now gives 3 shield and 1 sub (from 2 shield, 2 sub)
Underfoot now gives 2 TF, 1 shield (from 3 TF)
Professional Help and All Nighter switched in the buy order

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Loving the game, even though usually transformation isn't quite my cup of tea.

Suggestion: Bimbo is one of the strongest starting transformations. Abuse it!

Also, I would like to see more ways to remove cards from your deck, but the idea is solid and works.

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
That being said, I think the Inner beast card is a tad OP, especially if you have a few of them and some "in heat" cards to go with it. As you can see the result of my final round against the final boss was a bit overkill thanks to it.
It's super easy to break the game with upgraded cock tease and cards that make you draw more than one regardless of build.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Love the game, but I was wondering if there was any consideration of having an option to let the various characters in the game start as women? I think there are a sum total of like 2 things that would mechanically need any alteration at all for it to work, and M2F is a turn off for a lot of people. Not to knock anyone's kinks or anything, and if it's not in the proverbial cards (ehh... EHH...) that's understandable.

Also, the ending for the school girl class has the word student misspelled and the tooltip for infiltration mission says "adds brain equal to hearts in pool", which seems like it's a mix up with that one other card that does that thing.

Reactions: picobyte

Account

Sep 16, 2017
I'm not sure if its a Bug or a problem on my end, but there is no story text showing up after you win the 2nd and 3rd matches. The story text shows up after the first match, if you beat the final boss, and anytime you lose. There is nothing for the others, just the next button. I'm using Opera.

Overall I'm enjoying this game a lot! There are a lot of different archetypes you can build and its been fun figuring out how best to play each.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I'm not sure if its a Bug or a problem on my end, but there is no story text showing up after you win the 2nd and 3rd matches. The story text shows up after the first match, if you beat the final boss, and anytime you lose. There is nothing for the others, just the next button. I'm using Opera.

Overall I'm enjoying this game a lot! There are a lot of different archetypes you can build and its been fun figuring out how best to play each.
That stuff will come eventually. Programming is more fun than writing, but I'll write that stuff at some point.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Love the game, but I was wondering if there was any consideration of having an option to let the various characters in the game start as women? I think there are a sum total of like 2 things that would mechanically need any alteration at all for it to work, and M2F is a turn off for a lot of people. Not to knock anyone's kinks or anything, and if it's not in the proverbial cards (ehh... EHH...) that's understandable.
I guess it could.work. Not sure how the futa/sissy classes would be recontextualized though.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I guess it could.work. Not sure how the futa/sissy classes would be recontextualized though.
The game is great either way, and if you're just trying to have fun with it then I say you do you. That being said, if you would rather try to reach a larger audience I can't think of anything else that would have a larger impact. Well, I would assume anyways, based on the effect it had with Trapquest, which effectively did the same thing. That game was the main reason it occurred to me at all, actually.

If we were to look at Trapquest as an example, starting as a woman in that game effectively just closed off being a sissy or a futa, which were prominent options for male characters before the option to start as a woman was added.

Not the most elegant of answers and I'll admit I hadn't thought of the sissy class when I made my suggestion. Though, I don't see how the futa class is problematic. It's a class thematically focusing on maintaining dominance despite transformation, and I don't think starting gender dramatically changes that. None of the cards in any of the classes really seem to state your character began as a male anyways.

Well, I'll be happy so long as you keep making the game in general. It's pretty great.

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
I'd like to start a story playthrough and choose a transformation right away, since the first encounter seems a bit repetitive after 100+ games. Do you think that would be possible?

Tobias123456

Jan 16, 2018
i think i found a bug, when i play sandbox mode ( i think? the mode with 9999 health) the opponent doesnt transform at all.

also i wanted to say, great work

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes