Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
This is still broken? i begin a new game story mode ascension 0, no transformation. no deck replace...
At the top where it display all icon(deck/themes)
i mouseover the blowjob icon the tooltips show 'sex icon: cards cost 1 less'
cock icon the tooltips show 'cum icon: cards cost 1 less'
the cim, cum icon the tooltips show 'blowjob icon: cards cost 1 less'

I already confirm that upon completing blowjob 3/3 it show sex upgrade theme and no unlock occur!?
so maybe this was fix so the upgrade are now working but the display tooltips let me think it hasn't?

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
played it and its good but just thought if you made the same thing but as a board game, that would be interesting, just putting the idea out there. same transformations but zathura

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The game is really not balanced for multiplayer play. If you just want to play the game on a better engine, I'm going to port everything to a Unity version after alpha is done. (I.e. after 1.0)
I'm pretty good at using Dulst so I think I can make it in like a week if you want to see a demo. It's trivial to balance it for MP I think, of course I'll keep the single player version as well.

Oct 15, 2017
I get this error part way through fighting the third non boss enemy with the witch, im using the opera browser

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm pretty good at using Dulst so I think I can make it in like a week if you want to see a demo. It's trivial to balance it for MP I think, of course I'll keep the single player version as well.
It's not trivial to balance for multiplayer, the different transformations don't have internally consistent power levels. As for you porting it, the game has a lot of fairly intricate systems and none of the code is commented, but if you feel up for the task I guess you can. The bigger problem is the game is still in alpha so any aspect of the game is liable to change at any time.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Holy fuck man, ascension 9 is no joke.

Side note, I may be obsessed with this game.

Jan 25, 2019
This is still broken? i begin a new game story mode ascension 0, no transformation. no deck replace...
At the top where it display all icon(deck/themes)
i mouseover the blowjob icon the tooltips show 'sex icon: cards cost 1 less'
cock icon the tooltips show 'cum icon: cards cost 1 less'
the cim, cum icon the tooltips show 'blowjob icon: cards cost 1 less'

I already confirm that upon completing blowjob 3/3 it show sex upgrade theme and no unlock occur!?
so maybe this was fix so the upgrade are now working but the display tooltips let me think it hasn't?
In ascension 0, you don't choose transformations until round 2, and I think it's the same for deck replacements as well. Also, unlocking extra replacements is done with the points you gain from beating story mode.

As for the tooltips, if you complete them, it doesn't unlock anything, it just makes the indicated cards cheaper to purchase for the rest of that play-through.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
can you play the new tf in story ?
if yes how?

PS: i really like your work/games
You need to challenge the story mode with an ascension level of 5 or more, you will only receive the new tf for the 4th and final battle. Play as Bimbo/Maid to get the Housewife TF, play as Hucow/Animalgirl to get the Cow TF.

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
You need to challenge the story mode with an ascension level of 5 or more, you will only receive the new tf for the 4th and final battle. Play as Bimbo/Maid to get the Housewife TF, play as Hucow/Animalgirl to get the Cow TF.
thx

chowaxt

May 1, 2017
spent last weekend working on an image pack to replace some of the cards and icons it's got about 200 of the cards
some examples. and a link to a zip with the cards.

card-6.png card10.png

current version:

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
spent last weekend working on an image pack to replace some of the cards and icons it's got about 200 of the cards
some examples. and a link to a zip with the cards.

View attachment 434746 View attachment 434748

current version:
Definitely a nice thought, but unfortunately missing so many key features of the original cards as to be almost unusable.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'll add it as an optional image set.

A thing to note for anyone else who wants to do something like this, you can changed the card layouts and art all you want, but keep the icons the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silverfan936

chowaxt

May 1, 2017
I'll add it as an optional image set.

A thing to note for anyone else who wants to do something like this, you can changed the card layouts and art all you want, but keep the icons the same.
I would hold off on adding it, it is still a work in progress, as lunaticbob mentioned, it is missing some info from the cards, so for now it's more of a proof of concept, until I get some more free time to flesh them out

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
If I want to add new sidebar images, do I have to save them as.mp4 and give them the exact name (for example 68e.mp4), or could I use .gif if I keep the same name (for exemple 68e.gif).
And is it possible to use several files for the same card ?

bluerabbit

Dec 5, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to finish story mode using Sissy deck? The cards are too situational and the chastity cards needed to ensure I have the proper stance are taking up space in the deck.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to finish story mode using Sissy deck? The cards are too situational and the chastity cards needed to ensure I have the proper stance are taking up space in the deck.
Don't buy too many chastity cards, there are cards in the sissy deck that will lock/unlock as part of their effects so you don't need to rely on the chastity cards.

I haven't played that deck in a while but the one thing I remember that was strong about the deck was the "pent up" card, it does 3 times the number of turns you have been locked in a row as damage. The trick here is that the game only checks at the end of the turn to keep the streak going, so you are allowed to use cards that unlock as long you make sure you lock it again before the turn is over. If you lock up early you can easily get a streak of 20-30 by the time you get a "pent up" card, which will then do around 70 TF damage.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
If I want to add new sidebar images, do I have to save them as.mp4 and give them the exact name (for example 68e.mp4), or could I use .gif if I keep the same name (for exemple 68e.gif).
And is it possible to use several files for the same card ?
They have to be the same name and file format.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes