Test renders for upcoming game!

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
I've announced this elsewhere, but might as well post here as well for those who have been following this thread. In an effort to centralize updates regarding this game, I've launched my patreon @ . I encourage you to go there for updates, news and commentary on the games progress. I look forward to getting to know you folks better and hearing your feedback.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I like your images that you have published, once you release episode 1 and I see the story and gameplay I will make the decision to patron or not. best of luck to you. :D CHEERS

Reactions: Haexoi

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
I like your images that you have published, once you release episode 1 and I see the story and gameplay I will make the decision to patron or not. best of luck to you. :D CHEERS
Either way, I hope you enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
Still been working on things, just running into the grind of crunching out some of these renders. Primarily dealing with scenes that were setup with lights and emissive surfaces specifically for iray, and characters I've optimized for 3delight. The good news is, the scenes that require iray I only need to render once. Then I can quickly render the character in various poses/expressions separately and hope that when I paste them into the scene it looks "okay". I'm sure the lack of character shadows will be noticeable, but the other good news is that some of these hurdles are only necessary for some of the initial scenes/story.

While sitting here with little else to do but watch my computer render away, I've thought a lot more about the story and game mechanics. Some great ideas are brewing!

Reactions: revan335

magicdrago

Sep 22, 2017
You all met the "sister". Time to meet what might be "mom". Tried to make it look like a late sunset. I'm not quite satisfied with her myself and I'm not sure why - maybe it's just the lighting and expression. Anyway, your feedback is appreciated! I'm using Daz3d and the 3Delight engine. Very new to this stuff, but I'm a quick learner and working hard to get everything "just right".

View attachment 4764
Mom must have amazing genes. I would say a lower age limit should be 36, short of her having her daughter while in high school. She looks very young for 36. I would recommend trying to add ten more years to her. That doesn't mean her body needs to change much, if at all. However, her face needs to show some wisdom and experience. Naturally, that's my opinion. Do with it as you wish.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@tuli2770 One simple check on the first post and following his link to his Patreon would have told you that he isnt doing much on this until some time in the future

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
But i saw that part of pepole in here play this game
I've announced this elsewhere, but might as well post here as well for those who have been following this thread. In an effort to centralize updates regarding this game, I've launched my patreon @ . I encourage you to go there for updates, news and commentary on the games progress. I look forward to getting to know you folks better and hearing your feedback.
He hasn't release his game yet. He just shared some images from it to get opinions/advice.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I gaved up on the game , i work too much on my job don't have time so i never got the game out.
You are the devlop nice to know you can you please sent me link to game even if its not finish beacuse its look great game i will test it for you and i can help you please give me the honor if you want also i cant devlop the rest it be your game of course