Test renders for upcoming game!

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
I want the pyjamas back - don't evolve the cuteness!
You'd be surprised what a change of clothes and some makeup will do(as well as lighting). Sister is still practically the same as when she started(head is smaller in proportion to her body, eyes were slightly tweaked, lips were modified a bit). She can't always be in cute jammies :p. But don't worry, that outfit is still in her wardrobe. ;)

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
But she lost all the cute freckles :( Don't mind me - i just found my new pixel love ^^

Reactions: Haexoi

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
I did pick a different skin for her, in large part to make her freckles more visible. The skin I was using often looked very flat and the freckles all but disappeared. Further, if you got close enough to see them, she had dark lines under her eyes that made her look a little unhealthy. So if you look at the "final" version, you'll see those freckles ;).

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
The character in the babydoll with big tits is a strong candidate for "mom" - but I am not myself yet sold on her.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
the only thing that strikes me as a little bit weird from the mother is the eyes, almost a little too asian, like she doesn't resemble her daughter.
other than that, i'd say its a pretty solid model.

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
the only thing that strikes me as a little bit weird from the mother is the eyes, almost a little too asian, like she doesn't resemble her daughter.
She had very distinctive features and the resemblance to daughter was very lacking. Working on a new base model now. I've made zero changes from the base so far, but she's a much better candidate for "mom" I think. Will post a picture soon, but bear in mind that before I move forward, I will in some ways make her unique and different from the stock model I picked.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Well - there is always the unknown dad who can be blamed for everything that doesn't resemble the mom, right? ;)

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
Ok, I wrestled with this all day. For some reason it used a ton of ram and kept crashing. Eventually had to export to a rib file, render with 3delight standalone and close everything else on my computer. I wouldn't call her "final" - but here is the new "mom" so far.
selfie.jpg

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
Now that I've established my initial cast, more serious programming is underway. I hope to have some form of playable demo ASAP. Content may be thin to start with. I want to make sure I deliver a quality product. Setting up scenes and rendering them well takes time. Writing good script takes time. I don't want to rush things. Will begin posting updates on my patreon which will soon go live.

Reactions: muttdoggy