RPGM Abandoned Terra Vera - Arcadia [v0.1] [Koblas]

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
map.png

Overview:
TerraVera will bring you in a vaste and naughty alternate fantasy reality. You can have it all : wars , tournaments, evil plots... Humans like you, playing on the other side of the screen, have been completely overpowered by stronger and smarter races. But luckily for you my friend, the man you're going to become belongs to the Gorns, people who gain physical strength the more they get aroused (so go figure...). In the game you will also be able to add several girls to your party that will "help" you in fights.

For example you can convince "Naiobi", one of the first girl that you will meet, to enter in your party , and she will have some special skills that will increase your states. This skill for example will increase your Atk, but don't over-use it or you will cum and you will get a debuff instead.

You will start your adventure in the region of "Arcadia", where you will take part to many tournaments until you will have the chance to become the Region-Champion.
Updated: 2018-11-23
Developer: - @Koblas
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

arciera felice.png naiobi blowjob var1.png naiobi blowjob var3.png queen dick sandwich.png succubus attack.png map.png

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Updated and moved
Althought I'm not quite sure why the rar contains a folder called Kouka tournament

Henfonix

Jan 30, 2018
I did not take this game the size is quite large even though this is only the first version (y)

elldix

Jun 12, 2017
wow, 570Mo on a 0.1? and the description is getting me fired up too! I'll have to try this.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Koblas the Master of foot-fetish :) I hope he doesnt cancle Pulp Circle like he did with femdom Adventure

Pic

May 13, 2017
Koblas the Master of foot-fetish :) I hope he doesnt cancle Pulp Circle like he did with femdom Adventure
Pulp circle should gets other updates alongside with this new game so it isn't going to end like femdom adventures that was a really bug mess that led Koblas to cancel it.

Pic

May 13, 2017
I tried this new game and it's look very amazing, waiting to play the new versions. There is a better quality of drawings compared with previous games and very intriguing game mechanincs with skills, party, buff and debuff.

Reactions: Koblas

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
ho je pense que ce sera un grand jeu je veux juste que la prochaine mise à jour soit bientôt
Un séjour sans faille

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
where does the content end for 0.1? can't tell if im supposed to grind to beat the succubus or thats it. and how to get the blowjob scene like in OP?

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
where does the content end for 0.1? can't tell if im supposed to grind to beat the succubus or thats it. and how to get the blowjob scene like in OP?
You should press Esc -> skills -> learn skills-> click on naiobi

bob larry

Jun 24, 2018
so i may just be dumb but im not sure how to revive naiobi (if i can) and im not sure how to restore mp

Nov 26, 2017
Error. what do i do? :(
! D:\Terra_Vera_01.rar: Corrupt header is found
! D:\Terra_Vera_01.rar: Checksum error in Kouka Tournament\www\img\tilesets\SF_Inside_C.rpgmvp. The file is corrupt
! D:\Terra_Vera_01.rar: Corrupt header is found
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.351\Kouka Tournament\Game.exe"

Last edited: