RPGM Abandoned Terra Vera - Arcadia [v0.1] [Koblas]

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I'm so sorry to say this but due to how things are going on with my life I had to move on and close the activity. It's taken away a lot of my time that I could have spent otherwise, even though I really enjoyed doing this : that's why I've decided to shut it down so abruptly. I'll release the 0.2 (or just the pictures that I've made for it) as soon as I can at least to make up for this terrible inconvenience. (I strongly want to say that I've loved this community, I hope that I will be able to come back one day...)

Pic

May 13, 2017
I'm so sorry to say this but due to how things are going on with my life I had to move on and close the activity. It's taken away a lot of my time that I could have spent otherwise, even though I really enjoyed doing this : that's why I've decided to shut it down so abruptly. I'll release the 0.2 (or just the pictures that I've made for it) as soon as I can at least to make up for this terrible inconvenience. (I strongly want to say that I've loved this community, I hope that I will be able to come back one day...)
I'm really sad to ear that, hope you can fix all of your problems and come back in the future

Reactions: Koblas

allen249

Jan 14, 2018
So sad to hear that. We’ll really miss you. Hope that you can come back soon.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
You'll be remembered Koblas! It's been fun watching you learn the ropes of game developing, and you should be proud of how fast you put out your content. Good luck with your future endeavors, and hope you come back at some point in the future!

Nov 26, 2017
Can someone help??? I have this problem what do I do??? :(

! D:\Terra_Vera_01.rar: Corrupt header is found
! D:\Terra_Vera_01.rar: Checksum error in Kouka Tournament\www\img\tilesets\SF_Inside_C.rpgmvp. The file is corrupt
! D:\Terra_Vera_01.rar: Corrupt header is found
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.351\Kouka Tournament\Game.exe"

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
That really sucks. I was looking forward to whatever you had planned for your games. But you have to have your priorities straight. Good luck Koblas and thanks! We will be here if you ever change your mind and want to start creating again!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Sad to know that, if you ever consider a return to game developing and if you need help maybe we can work something out.

Good luck

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Noooo! :(( So sad... you was my fav creator

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
That's the only things that I made when I was doing the 0.2. I know that it isn't much, but I have to post them to respect my old patrons. (ps: I really enjoyed work on this project, and on discord but also on this forum and on my patreon I've found some very funny and friendly people, I can't believe how strong is this community. Have a nice day!)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's taken away a lot of my time that I could have spent otherwise,
That's like, so deep. Doing something takes time away from doing something else, consider my mind blown.

Totally not something you should have thought about before trying to develop a game.

Pic

May 13, 2017
That's the only things that I made when I was doing the 0.2. I know that it isn't much, but I have to post them to respect my old patrons. (ps: I really enjoyed work on this project, and on discord but also on this forum and on my patreon I've found some very funny and friendly people, I can't believe how strong is this community. Have a nice day!)
That's a pity these pics are really wonderful and i would like to play them in their context. Hope for your best @Koblas

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
You've got to try finishing your games man. Make them short ones if you have to.

I really like your art style

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Terra v0.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 571 MB/136MB :