Jul 5, 2017
Made me throw a monthly dollar at the creator, will be interesting to see how this game progresses onward. I really liked the art-style, and the bite-sized sentences made me actually read what characters said (compared to those wall of texts you really just wanna skip/glance over)
his patreon is making nearly 1.5x as much as it was since I posted this yesterday. Seems like this scratches a lot of peoples' itches on this site. I honestly expected at least a few people from this community to vocally oppose this. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one outside of FA that enjoys this stuff.

Reactions: GravGrav

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I hope his Patreon can get big enough that he's able to spend more time on the game. I'd love to have decent once a month updates with a fair amount of content. Especially since this is one of the rare games where the creator is an all in one person. They're doing the writing, the art, and the coding and they appear to be pretty darn good at all three.

Reactions: dd777
Jul 5, 2017
They're doing the writing, the art, and the coding and they appear to be pretty darn good at all three.
Funnily enough, English is not his first language and he still kicks ass at writing.

I hope his Patreon can get big enough that he's able to spend more time on the game. I'd love to have decent once a month updates with a fair amount of content.
I agree but it seems a fair bit away. he really needs a $10 tier. maybe where he sets up monthly polls to see what in game character get an erotic, or themed, picture made of them that's then sent out to the $10 dollar pledgers.

Oct 16, 2017
I can see from the characters folder all the other options beyond that, but for the wildlife, it requires you obtain "knowledge" on them by interacting with Miggpli. But I have no idea how to find Miggpli in the town.

As a side note, the interactions with Nkaanmykiunsuns (though maybe I have to do the catch a knife thing) and Noidu don't seem to be available, even though there is dialogue for them in the files.
To find Miggpli, you have to advance Shyni's storyline until the event in the cave, then go back to her place and talk to her again. She will suggest going to Uum's place, that's where Miggpli is. You need to have encountered a creature once before you can ask about it.

And yeah I think those two just don't have artwork yet so their scenes are not available.

Funnily enough, English is not his first language and he still kicks ass at writing.
I wondered about that. Did see a lot of minor grammar and spelling mistakes. But it was all minor and nothing that ruined the experience or anything.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
This is a cool game, but the 'target range' of your character is pretty darn large. Suppose you've been walking down the road one day and seen an armadillo. If your first thought is "Could I fuck that?" then this game is for you.
The three fundamental ideas that cross peoples minds every day.
Can I eat it?
Can I fuck it?
Can it eat me?

Truth.

Jul 5, 2017
And yeah I think those two just don't have artwork yet so their scenes are not available.
Yea, essentially, if it doesn't have a pic, it doesn't exist. For example, the female Niird has a fully written anal sequence stored in the code, but no pictures exist for it, so you can't have anal with it, yet.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Quite a good game, really the only problem I have with is that you can miss out on some scenes because of your stats you chose at the beginning.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
do you need to me male to trigger the worm thing event ?

*edit:Never mind i found out the problem

Jul 5, 2017
do you need to me male to trigger the worm thing event ?
are you talking about the blue serpent at the lake? if so then yes, i'm pretty sure you need to be a guy. If you are talking about the worm in the cave, you can be any gender, but you need 6 perception, then look around inside the cave.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Quite a good game, really the only problem I have with is that you can miss out on some scenes because of your stats you chose at the beginning.
True. I would prefer it if it was possible to increase your stats someway. Levels or stat increase items.

It is also possible to miss scenes by choosing the wrong dialogue and possibly not even know you had a chance. I'm looking at you, Tavern Bartender.

You can cheat engine (or similar memory editor) for high stats, though. If you have not already played through a lot I would recommend doing so.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
are you talking about the blue serpent at the lake? if so then yes, i'm pretty sure you need to be a guy. If you are talking about the worm in the cave, you can be any gender, but you need 6 perception, then look around inside the cave.
yeah I noticed that my first char had more perception and then remade the second one and it worked. Also i triggered the lake event with both genders, just couldn't get the kiss with the female

Help

Aug 5, 2016
sejan cave? I can't look around there if it's the right cave :(

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
You know, I never considered consensual sexual sex with a thing that vaguely looks like the alien from Alien before, but this game might actually have sold me on the premise.

It's a very, very fresh concept and I hope the developer follows through (until Patreon starts banning monster-sex games).

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
The game is fantastic! I managed to have sex with the worm thingy at the beach and the big tits in the forest. But what about the rest? There is two another creature. I think these are not fully developed as I learned everything at the caterpillar person but no changes in dialog. :(
I hope there will be an update for this as the rest of the creatures are fantastic. Also please remove the "anti-cheat" system till there is a final version as I would like to experiment (sexperiment) with everything and everyone in this world XD

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
The game is fantastic! I managed to have sex with the worm thingy at the beach and the big tits in the forest. But what about the rest? There is two another creature. I think these are not fully developed as I learned everything at the caterpillar person but no changes in dialog. :(
I hope there will be an update for this as the rest of the creatures are fantastic. Also please remove the "anti-cheat" system till there is a final version as I would like to experiment (sexperiment) with everything and everyone in this world XD
Was there a stat check, or dialogue options that made you progress with the lady worm thing at the beach? Did you fail to break free of the chest, and nearly drowned, or did you ignore the pain and break loose by yourself?

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Was there a stat check, or dialogue options that made you progress with the lady worm thing at the beach? Did you fail to break free of the chest, and nearly drowned, or did you ignore the pain and break loose by yourself?
I think charisma is needed. I tried with multiple settings and when I added a few points to charisma I was successful with her. When I did not I wasn't.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes