Jul 5, 2017
Fun and weird game. Hope to see more of this through I expect the unique artwork means a slow update schedule?
seeing how it's been radio silent since the 29th and no possible release date given, most likely. Though I think it has to do with this being a side project made in his spare time more than anything.

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
The exe, I guess it's Adobe AIR.

But yeah, using contiguous variables for the stats is not advisable for cheat-proofing. I guess he is checking the sum of the remaining points and the stats points, but only when adding or removing point, if you locate the stats array, modify them and confirm the character there is no check and you can have the stats you want.
How do you cheat? Using CheatEngine and modify the stats at the character creation screen?

Jul 5, 2017
Wow, this game is really great. I love the unique character designs. In some ways, they are very Giger-esque, huh?
yea, he has incorporated some giger elements and added his own flare to it. I've been a fan of Md's for years, and I still haven't found anyone who does this sort of stuff with the same amount of style and detail. took him forever to decide to make a game, though.

Jul 5, 2017
Just out of curiosity, how many out of the 11 sexable characters (counting the m/f versions of wildlife as one) have you guys gone at it with. (some are gender exclusive).

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
How do you cheat? Using CheatEngine and modify the stats at the character creation screen?
Find all the stats on CE during the creation menu and change them all at once. After you set them up hit confirm character without adding or removing a single stat point. Once you're in the game you will have the stats you chose on CE.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I've been observing this guys art for a few years on E621 always enjoyed the otherworldly feel. I'm glad he has this thing off the ground a bit. I like that this game is a bit more straight forward than many on here. Feels like an old 90s PC rpg, I appreciate that.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yup.

Stat with a group search with "4:4 4:4 4:4 4:4 4:4 4:4 4:4" then add a point to one of the stat and it should be enough to identify the right group.

Then you can change all the stats with Cheat Engine as long as you only finish the character creation.

After that I didn't tried to change the amount of money I suspected that the value was somewhat protected (I don't know, I didn't checked) anyway it was easier to change the balance while trading since you can easily add or remove object to trade and directly impact the balance.

Oddly the variables are stored as simple 4bytes variable without any trickery.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity, how many out of the 11 sexable characters (counting the m/f versions of wildlife as one) have you guys gone at it with. (some are gender exclusive).
Tornoth, Subni, Shyni, Niird, Naigad, Bykaas, and Breirb.

I can see from the characters folder all the other options beyond that, but for the wildlife, it requires you obtain "knowledge" on them by interacting with Miggpli. But I have no idea how to find Miggpli in the town.

Also, the player male Taulsol scene (the only one available for him right now) doesn't seem to be procing after the training for me?

As a side note, the interactions with Nkaanmykiunsuns (though maybe I have to do the catch a knife thing) and Noidu don't seem to be available, even though there is dialogue for them in the files.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
So with Shyni - does her story just stop after the Sauna visit, or do I just need to find the right place?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So with Shyni - does her story just stop after the Sauna visit, or do I just need to find the right place?
It stops, as far as i'm aware after looking through the character code. That's the case for basically all of the named characters right now. You only get to experience their interactions once.

Except for drinking. You can buy as many drinks as you want.

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Made me throw a monthly dollar at the creator, will be interesting to see how this game progresses onward. I really liked the art-style, and the bite-sized sentences made me actually read what characters said (compared to those wall of texts you really just wanna skip/glance over)

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes