lavamaker272

Oct 3, 2022
I have an error where it cant load text tag, after doing some things in town, and I went back the house and cant open inventory or do anything related to my character or it errors. and ignoring it errors again then boots me to the main menu, and no matter how many times I replay the game it always breaks at this point, I have no way to progress.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I have an error where it cant load text tag, after doing some things in town, and I went back the house and cant open inventory or do anything related to my character or it errors. and ignoring it errors again then boots me to the main menu, and no matter how many times I replay the game it always breaks at this point, I have no way to progress.
There's probably an item in your inventory that's bugged. Send me a save immediately before going back to the house and I can look into it.

Fyi, I'm still developing this game but development is moving VERY slowly, so I won't be able to release an actual bugfix for probably another few months.

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
So I noticed when I played this yesterday that you get 3 fertility potions. I know I can use one to call the tentacles to your household. Am I missing something or Is there nothing I can do with the other 2?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So I noticed when I played this yesterday that you get 3 fertility potions. I know I can use one to call the tentacles to your household. Am I missing something or Is there nothing I can do with the other 2?
There's nothing you can do with the other two yet. That may change in the future.

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
There's nothing you can do with the other two yet. That may change in the future.
OK thanks for clarifying that. On another note, Is there any way to capture tentacles after winning the invasion event? I was trying to do a "control" path play through but never was able to capture tentacles for a suit. Sorry I should've asked these earlier but they slipped my mind.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
OK thanks for clarifying that. On another note, Is there any way to capture tentacles after winning the invasion event? I was trying to do a "control" path play through but never was able to capture tentacles for a suit. Sorry I should've asked these earlier but they slipped my mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
Hey again. Didn't realize you're the game developer. Anyways I followed the guide and your spoiler to make sure I did everything correctly. Vivianne is asking for 4 specimens for the suit. I darted 8 or 9 of the invaders and spared them Is there a cheat command I could use to increase captured spawn? Or something to that effect?

Edit: Ignore this. I found a save editor to use instead. Despite the bugs and whatnot, its a good game. Its not perfect but it is on my top 10 list.

Last edited:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey again. Didn't realize you're the game developer. Anyways I followed the guide and your spoiler to make sure I did everything correctly. Vivianne is asking for 4 specimens for the suit. I darted 8 or 9 of the invaders and spared them Is there a cheat command I could use to increase captured spawn? Or something to that effect?

Edit: Ignore this. I found a save editor to use instead. Despite the bugs and whatnot, its a good game. Its not perfect but it is on my top 10 list.
I still have a lot of game balancing to do, and one of the things I'm *hoping* to do with the control path is to get multiple girls birthing spawn for you, to make it easier to factory out more suits.

One of the easiest way to get a TON of birthed spawn is to

I want to make more opportunities like that, so it doesn't take so long to factory out suits.

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
I still have a lot of game balancing to do, and one of the things I'm *hoping* to do with the control path is to get multiple girls birthing spawn for you, to make it easier to factory out more suits.

One of the easiest way to get a TON of birthed spawn is to

I want to make more opportunities like that, so it doesn't take so long to factory out suits.
Just a band-aid suggestion, why not allow players to capture wild tentacles in the forest so those like me wouldn't need to wait on birthing to trigger.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes