mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hmm I think I was stuck on this last time, too. How do you finish corrupting Valentina? I know its through the Fetish Club, as per Walkthrough, but I don't think I have it unlocked (or know how to). Anyone know? Cheers.
You have to visit Marie and corrupt her first. Once you've corrupted her, visit her at night and ask her about fetish wear.

That's if you haven't found other ways of discovering the Fetish Club - such as having an encounter with bandits in the forest and losing your companions afterwards.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
You have to visit Marie and corrupt her first. Once you've corrupted her, visit her at night and ask her about fetish wear.

That's if you haven't found other ways of discovering the Fetish Club - such as having an encounter with bandits in the forest and losing your companions afterwards.
Oh - Well it says that:
"You can disguise yourself and meet Marie, once Vivianne tells you about the captured tentacle, and Marie will tell you that she won’t allow access unless the Abbottess gives you permission."
But I have a hive at my house, so Vivianne visited that. That whole captured tentacle bit doesn't happen. Is there another way to meet Marie?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Oh - Well it says that:
"You can disguise yourself and meet Marie, once Vivianne tells you about the captured tentacle, and Marie will tell you that she won’t allow access unless the Abbottess gives you permission."
But I have a hive at my house, so Vivianne visited that. That whole captured tentacle bit doesn't happen. Is there another way to meet Marie?
Ugh, not right now there's not.

Did you encounter bandits in the forest yet?

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Ugh, not right now there's not.

Did you encounter bandits in the forest yet?
Yea. I did see the earlier post talking about getting the Fetish Club through that event. But I read it too late and didn't pick the right choice there. I might just restart and see ^^ It's not a big deal, the writing is worth it.
Also (Capturing Keawe), I got both the oil and the wand, even referenced in the event text along the lines of "readying it in my off-hand" but my character doesnt use it and I get a game over. So that's another point toward doing a new run.
Still, I really really like the game. Thanks for making it. :love:

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Yea. I did see the earlier post talking about getting the Fetish Club through that event. But I read it too late and didn't pick the right choice there. I might just restart and see ^^ It's not a big deal, the writing is worth it.
Also (Capturing Keawe), I got both the oil and the wand, even referenced in the event text along the lines of "readying it in my off-hand" but my character doesnt use it and I get a game over. So that's another point toward doing a new run.
Still, I really really like the game. Thanks for making it. :love:
Attach a save from right before you capture Keawe, and I'll see what might be going wrong, there.

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
Following the walk-through, I went to the notice board, and there is no notices and can't progress the walk-through, I will have to skip it it seems

idkreally001

Nov 24, 2022
Hi, it is actually my first time writing something in this site but anyways, I get error messages when I try to look at my character (the icon thingy).I think it has got something to do with pregnancies and all other things but anything would help

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hi, it is actually my first time writing something in this site but anyways, I get error messages when I try to look at my character (the icon thingy).I think it has got something to do with pregnancies and all other things but anything would help
I can look into it, but at the rate development is going, I don't expect to have a fix available (along with another release) for probably another couple of months.

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
This question was probably answered already, but after Keawe helps you fend off tentacle monsters, what do you do afterwards?

idkreally001

Nov 24, 2022
This question was probably answered already, but after Keawe helps you fend off tentacle monsters, what do you do afterwards?
This was written in the walkthrough: "Once you give Keawe the final component of the bracelet, she’ll craft it that day. If you’ve given her a pure crystal and pure wood, then the bracelet will be effective against tentacle creatures, destroying them utterly. If you’ve given her Sensua’s crystal and tentacle-jizzed wood, then the bracelet will inflame lust even further -- strengthening tentacle creatures that you use it on. • Giving Keawe corrupt wood (and possibly a corrupt crystal) will lead to a sex scene between you and Keawe. If you’re male tentacle-altered, she’ll get pregnant with tentacles. (She won’t succumb to female tentacle-altered wiles.) • Afterwards, you can take the bracelet and go home. Once you reach your home, you’ll fall into a deep sleep to be accosted in your dreams by the mysterious woman you met at the beginning of the game. It turns out that she’s a succubus, and wants you to be a part of her tentacle experiments. Depending on the choices you’ve made with Keawe, this dream will have several different variants. • That evening, the tentacles will attack. If you win against 4-5 waves of tentacles and DON’T use hypodermic darts to put at least one of them to sleep, you’ll be on the “tentacle hunter” path. If you DO use hypodermic darts to put at least one of them to sleep and don’t kill it afterwards, you’ll be on the “tentacle control” path. If you lose the battle instead, you’ll be on the “tentacle submit” path. • Losing to the tentacles is tricky to do right. You’ll need to: o Avoid repairing anything around your house until after the tentacle attack. o Use the corrupt bracelet to raise Keawe’s lust until her choker breaks. o Use the corrupt bracelet judiciously to empower the attacking tentacle creatures. They’ll begin using mostly tentacle jizz to attack (and raise your and Keawe’s arousal). • If you lose the tentacle attack with the pure bracelet, Keawe will be missing the next morning – no doubt captured by the tentacles. This path will be continued in a future release. • If you lose the tentacle attack with the corrupt bracelet and have maintained high “dominance,” you’ll be given the choice to accept a tentacle “blessing”: o Breasticles -- only available if you’re an Alchemist and have drunk one or more thorny vine potions to make your nipples fuckable, or encountered the bandits and gotten fuckable nipples from them o A tentacock -- available whether or not you already have a herm cock from Sensua or from the Fae woman o A tenta-tail o An ovipositor • If you lose the tentacle attack with the corrupt bracelet but haven’t maintained high “dominance,” you’ll automatically be given an ovipositor. • Once you’ve lost the tentacle attack with the corrupt bracelet, you’ll be able to corrupt the Church. Optional: Lose to tentacles • You’ll have the option to resist them or submit to them. If you resist them, Keawe will come and rescue you. • If you submit to the tentacles, you’ll be fucked by them – and there are several variants of this, depending on your hidden “dominance” stat. • Afterwards, they’ll tentacle alter you. If you have a futa cock, they’ll ask you to choose how you’ll be tentacle altered. Being male tentacle altered will let you tentacle impregnate others. Being female tentacle altered will give you an almost hypnotic ability (via pheromones) of convincing others to submit to tentacles."

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
In general, there's no "main story" content after you win or lose against the tentacles, with Keawe. However, there are multiple side quests that can happen either before or afterwards.

Development is continuing. I've written a BUNCH of "side" content already for the next release, mainly because the last time I polled, there was somewhat of a lack of interest in the next steps in the main storyline - which would involve further corrupting the Church.

Hopefully I can put out another release in the next month or so. First, I want to finish up some elements of the Church corruption, because that's necessary to finish one of the side quests I've already written a ton of content for. I also want to spend time testing and debugging, before I put out a release. In the past, I've rushed to put out a release due to feeling guilty about taking so long between releases, but now that I'm no longer charging for the game, I'm going to take the time I need to test and debug properly.

bullsquid135

Apr 13, 2018
Considering how old this project is and having "played thru" it multiple times now trying out different routes I'm happy to hear there will be a bunch of fixes for the next release.
I often was wondering why certain options/characters, mainly concerning the church corruption, didn't show up for me and it usually came down to a 'simple' bug

Well I said that but what I'm even more thankful about is you still working on this at all. Keep up the work for as long as you want to and at any pace that's comfortable. Thank you :)

Bonus questions:
- You can get these "tentacle altered pheromones". Does having the pheromones have any effect on anything yet ?
- After receiving the fertility potion in the cave your companions tell you how they feel about tentacles. Is there any way to change their opinion aside from being pregnant at the time or not ?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Considering how old this project is and having "played thru" it multiple times now trying out different routes I'm happy to hear there will be a bunch of fixes for the next release.
I often was wondering why certain options/characters, mainly concerning the church corruption, didn't show up for me and it usually came down to a 'simple' bug

Well I said that but what I'm even more thankful about is you still working on this at all. Keep up the work for as long as you want to and at any pace that's comfortable. Thank you :)
No worries. I enjoy working on the game, but I also don't want to over-promise.

Bonus questions:
- You can get these "tentacle altered pheromones". Does having the pheromones have any effect on anything yet ?
- After receiving the fertility potion in the cave your companions tell you how they feel about tentacles. Is there any way to change their opinion aside from being pregnant at the time or not ?
If you get the tentacle pheromones, you'll have random encounters with tentacles in the evenings, when you visit Tyrmidon. If you don't have them, you won't.

Yes, there's a way to change their opinion, even though that's a one-time discussion. Basically, do sexual training in the evenings, and even better, get them tentacle pregnant from tentacle encounters. Then they won't be so afraid of tentacles, having experienced them directly.

If you have that discussion, then do stuff to improve their opinion, and THEN take the fertility potion at your house, you'll notice a much better reaction from them.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So I was wondering if there is a cheat code of some sort
Not exactly. You can google on the 'net on how to enable the Renpy debug console (it involves adding a specific file to the game folder). Then you can poke around in the game variables to see what's tracked.

Things you can change include coin, pregnancy gestation, and game triggers on when certain things happen. I'll go into more details depending on what sort of "cheating" you're interested in.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Not exactly. You can google on the 'net on how to enable the Renpy debug console (it involves adding a specific file to the game folder). Then you can poke around in the game variables to see what's tracked.

Things you can change include coin, pregnancy gestation, and game triggers on when certain things happen. I'll go into more details depending on what sort of "cheating" you're interested in.
It's mostly the coins

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes