mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Okay but is there a way to make breast size go down?
Currently not yet, but I'll keep that in mind. I've already added health and calming potions, although only Alchemists can brew them for now. I'll look into having a shop where non-Alchemists can buy potions -- including breast-reduction potions -- in the next month or so.

Reactions: AWolfe

Ese

Mar 8, 2018
Patreon bonus content:
First of all, MOST OF THE GAME (85-90%!) is free, and always will be free. It won't be released in a delayed cycle, like many other Patreon games.

The normal game has three professions -- Hunter, Alchemist, and Sorceress. (Yes, I know I need to flesh out Hunter, as it has hardly any content.) The Patreon bonus content adds a fourth profession -- the Witch.
How do you access the bonus content?

U

User_298516

What does the guide mean when it says "male-altered" or "female-altered"

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Whether the MC possesses a penis or a vagina and the MC has been altered (impregnated) by the tentacles.

U

User_298516

How would you go about acquiring a penis. In the guide, all the methods seem to be exclusive to the don't follow branch, and yet the terms show up mostly in the do follow part.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can get a (demon) penis from Sensua (in the church). What she asks you to do for her is explained in the guide. You can do this regardless of which path you are on.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
You can get a (demon) penis from Sensua (in the church). What she asks you to do for her is explained in the guide. You can do this regardless of which path you are on.
I should hire you as my customer service rep. :3

You can also get a (non-demon) futa cock by following the mysterious woman and doing Keawe's fetch quests. During the last one, where you meet the Fae woman, you can ask for her to turn you into a herm.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Getting close!! Powered through writing several scenes over the weekend, plus all of the remaining code to implement everything!

Grinding through these last few scenes has taken quite a bit longer than expected, but I'm getting very close to a release.

Half-done with Vivianne's evening visit to research a tentacle beast up close and personal
Not done with three variants of nightly "play" with Marie to corrupt her enough so she'll allow Vivianne access to the captured tentacle beast

Those scenes should only take another 2-3 days.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok...I shouldn't underestimate 1) getting sick from whatever swamp rot is going around, and 2) just how much needs to go into these sex scenes. I'm MOSTLY done with Vivianne's evening visit, but still need to account for if the player is tentacle-altered and ends up fucking Vivianne -- potentially using one of their tentacle "blessings" (tentacock, etc.) to do the dirty deed.

Good news, though! My other furry artist just came through with the furry-ized versions of the tentacle "gift" scenes. I'll be publishing a couple of those tomorrow on the thread, since the code doesn't exist to implement these yet and won't for at least a few weeks.

After thinking about it, I'm going to go ahead and release this after finishing Vivianne's evening visit, and then do another small release after finishing the three variants of nightly "play" with Marie. Should have that first release by this weekend.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, added the furry-ized tentacle "gift" scenes to the main post. These are for a vixen, for ovipositor and tenta-tail. Doing a tigress variant next for these two, then furry-izing the other two tentacle "gift" scenes afterwards.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Almost ready! I've got one last section of the very HUGE scene where Vivianne visits to write, before I'll be able to debug and post the next release. The release should be out tomorrow or Weds.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Okay!! The scene is done and I'm in the middle of debugging -- there are a TON of scene variants to test; this is a very complex scene!

You can expect a release tonight or tomorrow!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
0.11.5 is FINALLY released!!

I probably won't get ALL of the Patreon content updates done that I want to by the end of the month, so I'll aim for a double release. Aiming for cursing Marie by the end of this month, and the last bandit curse in early April.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Loading an old save with a MC that has larger than E-sized cups does not force her cup size down regardless of having that setting in content control unchecked. Can you please tell me how to edit my save to adjust her cup size?

Also, the description of my character still does not mention her tentacle (tail) alteration.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
• First, build a fence around the garden at your house
• Plant your garden
• Once you’ve been given instructions by Fuchsia, and you have some tentacle jizz, you can
“fertilize” lewd mushrooms once per day.
1. I built the fence a while back (before this update). The only option that I see at home is installing bars on the windows.
2. I never get the option to plant anything.
3. I don't get any instructions from Fuchsia, just text saying: "... Fuchsia murmurs dreamily, getting up from her desk to fondle your breasts and ass lewdly. "Looking for a little action?" Or a choice to help her garden (again).

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Loading an old save with a MC that has larger than E-sized cups does not force her cup size down regardless of having that setting in content control unchecked. Can you please tell me how to edit my save to adjust her cup size?

Also, the description of my character still does not mention her tentacle (tail) alteration.
There's currently no way to reduce breast size if it's already above the limit. In order to manually change your breast size in the game, do the following:

1) Open the Javascript console
2) Type: SugarCube.State.variables.people[0].breasts[0].size = 90;
3) Type: SugarCube.State.variables.people[0].breasts[1].size = 90;
4) In the game, take a step. It can be going into a shop, going back outside, etc. You need to do this in order for the changes to "stick."
5) Save your game!

Then you'll have the max allowable size (I think it's G or H cups).

Tenta-tail description is STILL not implemented. Might be a few weeks before I get to that, tbh.

1. I built the fence a while back (before this update). The only option that I see at home is installing bars on the windows.
2. I never get the option to plant anything.
3. I don't get any instructions from Fuchsia, just text saying: "... Fuchsia murmurs dreamily, getting up from her desk to fondle your breasts and ass lewdly. "Looking for a little action?" Or a choice to help her garden (again).
If it's early enough in the day and you have enough energy, it should give you the option to clear out the old garden at home. The next step it'll give you is planting a new garden. After that, you can visit Fuchsia while she's in her office (in the middle of the day) to ask about gardening techniques. (Seems like you've already gotten her corruption high enough for that.)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There's currently no way to reduce breast size if it's already above the limit. In order to manually change your breast size in the game, do the following:

1) Open the Javascript console
2) Type: SugarCube.State.variables.people[0].breasts[0].size = 90;
3) Type: SugarCube.State.variables.people[0].breasts[1].size = 90;
4) In the game, take a step. It can be going into a shop, going back outside, etc. You need to do this in order for the changes to "stick."
5) Save your game!

Then you'll have the max allowable size (I think it's G or H cups).
This worked. TYVM! BTW, the max size is 'E', based on what the description now says for my MC.

If it's early enough in the day and you have enough energy, it should give you the option to clear out the old garden at home. The next step it'll give you is planting a new garden. After that, you can visit Fuchsia while she's in her office (in the middle of the day) to ask about gardening techniques. (Seems like you've already gotten her corruption high enough for that.)
This is not working. I have checked repeatedly, with 100% energy, from 7AM until evening (going back and forth to town to make time pass) and the option to do something in the garden never appears.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes