mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
In my current sorceress playthrough, after receiving the (submit) gift from the tentacles and having started to corrupt the church my MC went into the forest to see if she could do any of the "avoid succubus path" events, such as the old gods or Athra encounters. No luck, but I had to check. I did, however, run into the bandits. Managed to defeat them, but Felicia and Chaya disappeared for a few days. They just showed up again. After reading all the text I went to view the character stats and I found what I think is another error...

Felicia's breasts have become huge due to her consuming some strange fruit (which she brought back). But when I looked at the stats for the MC and for Felicia, the sizes are reversed. Felicia has G-cups and the MC has M-cups! It should be Felicia with the M-cups and the MC with the smaller size. I also don't understand why the MC would even have larger cups (G) when she had E-cups just before her slaves returned home. I'm pretty sure that I didn't read in those walls of text that the MC ate any of that fruit that Felicia brought back. I'm not happy that the MC now has breasts the size of a cow's udder despite my never having chosen any of the options for breast enlargement during my play. She went from C to D to E, thanks to being repeatedly jizzed on by the tentacles, and I was fine with E. I am not fine with G, let alone M. Some people may like breasts that large, but I'm not one of them.
I'm just now getting around to debugging this, and unfortunately you didn't save soon enough. I can't easily debug this after the fact.

By repeatedly and very quickly clicking on the "back" button, I was able to back up to the scene where Felicia and Chaya return at dinnertime, from being lost in the forest. Unfortunately, the game history doesn't have any scenes stored from before that, so I can't figure out what's causing it. I temporarily removed the breast growth function for Felicia, and it reverts her tits back to E-cups. But the player's breasts are already M-cups. Something must have done that before this scene.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
UPDATE: The release will be delayed till probably this weekend due to personal stuff. Everything is done, but I'm sure there are bugs and I'd rather finish testing it properly.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok...I may have discovered the cause of the excess breast expansion.

The encounter with the Fae woman in the Town Whore Tavern, leaves you with a 10% increase in bust size. If you're already at, say, G-cups, this translates into a two cup-size growth to I-cups. I'm going to cap that growth so that if you're already at E-cup or larger, your breasts won't grow even further.

I'm still finishing up debugging, although I'll likely be done tonight. That leaves just updating the game guide, and then I'm ready for a release sometime tomorrow (Sunday).

I'm roughly a week behind, but by NEXT weekend, I hope to be finished with the original content goals I set for myself.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Aaand...0.11.0 is out!

I didn't quite finish one of the sex scenes, because I wanted to make sure this release went out tonight instead of tomorrow, but I did manage some fairly massive bug fixes. Things should work much more smoothly now.

I also finished the updates to the game guide, which will be going up shortly as well.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Art updates...

Some of Vivianne's art has been added to 0.11.0, as well as art for Chaya stuffed with tentacle pods and cum after she's been lost in the forest. I'm putting the "inject tentacle jizz" variants of Vivianne's art on hold for now, in favor of doing Alora's art first.

My non-furry artist is working on the clothed art for Alora the Noblewoman, which will be finished by the end of the month. (Normally it would be finished sooner, but he's on vacation for Chinese New Year.) The other variants should all be finished sometime next month.

One of my furry artists is working on the furry-ized art for the tentacle "gift" scenes, which should be finished sometime this month. I'll add a way to be furry-ized and also get the tentacle "gift" scenes sometime NEXT month, but will post the art in the thread when it's finished, so you can enjoy it a bit early. :)

Reactions: nad destroyer

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Bug already reported. Dunno how, but somehow the code to handle becoming a member of the coven (which is used when you switch from Keawe after she rejects you) got munged after I tested it. Here's the patched version.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
on the topic of corrupting the church. I have done everything with valentina and I have not gotten the option to get the risqué habit. I have completed the sewing practice entirely and I have given her the aphrodisiac perfume.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
on the topic of corrupting the church. I have done everything with valentina and I have not gotten the option to get the risqué habit. I have completed the sewing practice entirely and I have given her the aphrodisiac perfume.
You'll need to visit Fuchsia for the first time, when wearing a nun's or acolyte's habit. If you don't, you won't learn about her being overheated from working out on the grounds (and needing a more revealing habit to accommodate that).

I'll add the check for visiting Fuchsia on the grounds in disguise later, as well (not just the first time you meet her).

If you want to trip the flag without reloading an old save, open your Javascript console and paste the following command:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.knowsAbout["FuchsiaMentionedNewHabit"] = true;

That should let you get a risque habit from Valentina.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
You'll need to visit Fuchsia for the first time, when wearing a nun's or acolyte's habit. If you don't, you won't learn about her being overheated from working out on the grounds (and needing a more revealing habit to accommodate that).

I'll add the check for visiting Fuchsia on the grounds in disguise later, as well (not just the first time you meet her).

If you want to trip the flag without reloading an old save, open your Javascript console and paste the following command:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.flags.knowsAbout["FuchsiaMentionedNewHabit"] = true;

That should let you get a risque habit from Valentina.
thank you

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
UPDATE!

I'm making solid progress on the last bit of planned content, finishing up the head of security's corruption scenes and Vivianne's evening visit to your house to experience tentacles for herself. A lot of the supporting code is already written -- for instance, if you haven't yet helped Vivianne with her research by the time you're asking her about tentacles, I've written the code which will now give you that option. Doing that research will corrupt her enough to where she'll consider visiting your tentacle hive. But, there's just no way I'm going to finish this weekend, so I'm planning a release around next weekend (the weekend of the 23rd).

After that, I want to spend roughly a week and a half working on long-neglected Patreon content. I expect it to take me partway into March to finish that.

Within the next few days, I'm going to be posting two polls for the next Patreon content -- one public and one Patreon-only. On the one hand, I want to see what sort of content that people who haven't pledged, would consider pledging for. On the other hand, I want to reward my current Patrons, so hopefully I can balance the two polls -- just like I ended up picking the top three choices of the public content poll.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
And...wow. I've only had my Patreon content polls up for a few hours and they're getting totally nailed! And I mean that in the best way possible... :3

So far, far and away it's topped by allowing Marie, the head of Church security, to be cursed. Probably because that involves some tentacular goodness, amirite? That's followed up by more slave-Alora content...I figured that would be one of the choices.

I'll let the polls simmer a bit through the end of this weekend, then as long as Alora's still in the running -- still in the top two choices -- I'll do another poll for what slave-Alora content you'd like. In the meantime, feel free to comment here or on Patreon and make suggestions.

Cobi

Mar 5, 2018
I don't understand something... The game guide says you can get lady Reyna and the fae woman pregnant if you are tentacle altered.
The only way I know to be tentacle altered is submitting to tentacles, but if I do so I get pregnant so I can't follow Kaewe's path and I have to stop doing the things I that quest.
Does that mean it's impossible to get both lady Reyna and the fae woman pregnant?
Also the only way I know to get tits big enough to get nipple diddlo vibrators from the bandits is to to tentacles?
Thanks

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand something... The game guide says you can get lady Reyna and the fae woman pregnant if you are tentacle altered.
The only way I know to be tentacle altered is submitting to tentacles, but if I do so I get pregnant so I can't follow Kaewe's path and I have to stop doing the things I that quest.
Does that mean it's impossible to get both lady Reyna and the fae woman pregnant?
Also the only way I know to get tits big enough to get nipple diddlo vibrators from the bandits is to to tentacles?
Thanks
Firstly, you can submit to tentacles ONCE and still work with Keawe.

Currently yes...if you repeatedly submit to tentacles, you can get your breast size large enough to get the nipple dildo vibrators. In the future, I'll be adding other methods to increase your breast size that won't require submitting to tentacles.

However...in the build I'm currently working on, I've added a content filter as someone else objected to having "huge" breasts. By default, allowing huge breasts will be OFF. So, when you load a saved game or start a new game in the next release...remember to turn it on! Otherwise you won't be able to get the nipple dildo vibrators.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's possible to become tentacle-altered and still follow the Kaewe path. The guide isn't totally clear about this. What you cannot do is submit during the random tentacle encounters in town. In those encounters you should follow the guide's directions on maximizing your dominance. To become altered (and still be able to do the Kaewe tasks) you need lose an encounter with tentacles in the forest or by the riverfront.

Reactions: RNDM and mouseguru

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok...I've given a few days for the Patreon poll to settle, and it looks like allowing cursing Marie, the head of Church security, is the top choice, followed by making it possible to get the last bandit curse. There's only a single-vote difference in the public poll, but the Patreon poll had a fairly wide gap between the two. In any case, I'll be working on both of those next! I expect to be done with these two by roughly the second week of March.

As far as the current release goes, I'm wrapping up some work-work this weekend and expect to finish up the last two scenes for the current release over the next couple of days.

Once I get the current release out, I'll put up yet ANOTHER poll, this time for what to work on for the public release after this one. My goal will be to get in another public release before the end of March, so for that next poll I'll only choose the top two content choices instead of the top three, this time around.

ShadowYakumo

Apr 7, 2018
i have played the game for a while and its good so far, it would be nice to freely customize the payer's characters traits as bust size, if you want to be a futanari etc

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
i have played the game for a while and its good so far, it would be nice to freely customize the payer's characters traits as bust size, if you want to be a futanari etc
Being able to start as a futanari is planned, but probably won't happen for another month or so while I work on other content. However, being able to start with bigger breasts probably won't happen -- simply because I want the player to be able to get their breast growth in the game.

Make sense?

I do plan to add more ways of getting breast growth, though...

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes