RPGM Completed Complete Tentacle Brainwashing & Remake [kagurado]

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
The voices error is because the zip file was compressed back using Japanese encoding. Better to switch to 7z since it is superior.

The remake translation has a ton of word wrapping issues.

Jun 11, 2023
I'm also seeing the audio error, did you find out how to fix it? I'm using 7z with it set to japanese, but it's still popping up

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Can we fix the word wrap and audio issues as well as get an official thread for this, please.

klhaid

Mar 6, 2020
Remake english Autoplay & simple menu fix. (remember to backup in case something goes wrong)
just replace the files in the data folder.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Seriously, how the hell are you supposed to fix the audio errors? I'm using 7z set to japanese and shit's still popping up with errors.

tamashi_konagi

Jan 1, 2024
Seriously, how the hell are you supposed to fix the audio errors? I'm using 7z set to japanese and shit's still popping up with errors.
download the jp remake version
extract using 7zip and place the jp audio into your eng version (overwrite it)
run the exe using locale emulator
everything should work fine

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
That's the English version ain't it?
I downloaded the jp version on other site, and overwrite the english audio with it (just copy the audio folder)
Ah, wait, did you download the demo?

I did the swap with the demo, didn't work

The audio is written in japanese
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm still getting errors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PokiePokey

Nov 21, 2020
I was able to fix the audio issues in the Remake by downloading the Japanese version from and copying the entire Audio folder to the English version. However, I am still getting really bad word wrapping issues. Most lines are just cut off completely. Has anybody found a good way to get around this?

Reactions: Kaydue

Kaydue

Aug 6, 2022
I was able to fix the audio issues in the Remake by downloading the Japanese version from and copying the entire Audio folder to the English version. However, I am still getting really bad word wrapping issues. Most lines are just cut off completely. Has anybody found a good way to get around this?
It works!! TY TY

Reactions: PokiePokey