RPGM Completed Complete Tentacle Brainwashing & Remake [kagurado]

Gtarp

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Your Welcome too lazy to make an seperate post to share the translate English version do credit me tho.

happy Fapping Gentlemen and or Leadies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I found this game on 2013. It was the first game of it's kind I ever played and introduced me to this game genre. And, it still remains my favorite game to this day.

You've given me something I looked for ever since. A full comprehensible translation of this masterpiece.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Reactions: f9account

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
The game is a bit short tho that or I've missed something, I was about to share the full save but since the game was short figured let you guys exp it yourself!

Reactions: f9account

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
could be the file The Translated couldn't read just gotta translate the it to english for the game to work there's somewhere in this site that teach you how to do that I am not good at these file trsnalte without breaking it..

Garrez

May 8, 2022
Is there a difference between the remake and original. I cant download the R version because it uses Pixeldrain, can someone please make a mega link for the R version.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
could be the file The Translated couldn't read just gotta translate the it to english for the game to work there's somewhere in this site that teach you how to do that I am not good at these file trsnalte without breaking it..
Can you point me in the right direction on what to look for to translate the file?

Kuro-Crestia

Sep 16, 2023
Is there a difference between the remake and original. I cant download the R version because it uses Pixeldrain, can someone please make a mega link for the R version.
Not sure the first one has a TL yet, at least I never found one.

Kuro-Crestia

Sep 16, 2023
i have the system locale already set to Japan, which works for most other games like this, but still getting the errors. am i still missing something?
Which extractor do you use? I used 7-zip with my normal locale without any difficulties

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
havent been able to get it to work, even with 7-zip or using my default system locales. what else can I do to try and make this work?

Kuro-Crestia

Sep 16, 2023
I think so. I haven't been able to tell any further because its this one message that keeps popping up
...well the audio files are quite large, could you send me a screenshot of the following folders, they should be in audio/www
bgs
voice
and if possible, a screenshot from one of the folders in the voice folder

It might help me understand the situation a bit more.