Unity None Tensei Brave [NSOFT]

garbil

Aug 6, 2017
when i extract this it seems like things are broken. like missing textures in an empty world? what did i do wrong?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This game was a mess on release so I decided to wait half a year before checking it out.
It's still a mess.
But the gallery is fully unlocked from the beginning (it's the third option from the top on the main menu) so here's a partial (Sugoi MTL). I cleaned the UI a little and all the translatable scenes are translated, as is halfway(?) through the second dungeon. Sure, it's nothing you couldn't make yourself, but at least now you won't have to wait around for the translation (you'll still have to wait around though since the dev's decided to omit the industry standard of "one click to make all the text display and a second to advance to the next chunk" in favor of the first click simply advancing to the next chunk). I split the game into three parts since my Internet is unreliable and uploaded them to Gofile ( ) and Anonfiles ( , , ). Just right click on part1 after downloading all parts and choose "extract here;" no need to fiddle around with them. Parts are interchangeable. It's v1.0.9.5.9 (currently the second newest version). It's already patched and I switched the endpoint back to Google, but I forgot to delete my savefiles. I won't be able to reupload the game when the links go down, so get it while it's hot if you're interested. I also attached just the translation file to this post in case you already have the game or want a head start with a later version.

Oh, I think it's also useful to let you know what you're in for in case you're debating whether 5GB is worth your time:
- It's all femdom. Even the scenes you get after winning tend to turn to femdom despite the protagonist's boasting
- 26 women, each with 3-4 scenes
- "Victory" scenes with no voice
- Regular, voiced scenes (some with a guided-masturbation aspect)
- Additional voice-only scenes with no subtitles or fast-forwarding, but I don't think all of them are lewd
- 8 women also have animated scenes with no voice.
- Effort clearly went into the h-aspect and it shows
- Unfortunately, none of that effort was set aside for the rpg-side and it also shows
- It might be best to think of this simply as a quality, femdom gallery viewer with some bonus ASMR

Last edited:

Delusionist

Aug 26, 2017
This game was a mess on release so I decided to wait half a year before checking it out.
It's still a mess.
But the gallery is fully unlocked from the beginning (it's the third option from the top on the main menu) so here's a partial (Sugoi MTL). I cleaned the UI a little and all the translatable scenes are translated, as is halfway(?) through the second dungeon. Sure, it's nothing you couldn't make yourself, but at least now you won't have to wait around for the translation (you'll still have to wait around though since the dev's decided to omit the industry standard of "one click to make all the text display and a second to advance to the next chunk" in favor of the first click simply advancing to the next chunk). I split the game into three parts since my Internet is unreliable and uploaded them to Gofile ( ) and Anonfiles ( , , ). Just right click on part1 after downloading all parts and choose "extract here;" no need to fiddle around with them. Parts are interchangeable. It's v1.0.9.5.9 (currently the second newest version). It's already patched and I switched the endpoint back to Google, but I forgot to delete my savefiles. I won't be able to reupload the game when the links go down, so get it while it's hot if you're interested. I also attached just the translation file to this post in case you already have the game or want a head start with a later version.

Oh, I think it's also useful to let you know what you're in for in case you're debating whether 5GB is worth your time:
- It's all femdom. Even the scenes you get after winning tend to turn to femdom despite the protagonist's boasting
- 26 women, each with 3-4 scenes
- "Victory" scenes with no voice
- Regular, voiced scenes (some with a guided-masturbation aspect)
- Additional voice-only scenes with no subtitles or fast-forwarding, but I don't think all of them are lewd
- 8 women also have animated scenes with no voice.
- Effort clearly went into the h-aspect and it shows
- Unfortunately, none of that effort was set aside for the rpg-side and it also shows
- It might be best to think of this simply as a quality, femdom gallery viewer with some bonus ASMR
Yeah, just taken a look. Damn, that rpg side is low quality. Oh well, the voice-acting is pretty good. Not always the biggest fan of femdom, but I do like the artwork. Thanks for the gallery, this would have been annoying

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Axen66 I've already deleted the game, but if there isn't an option in the menu then I usually just try out each function key. Using them to resize the window is standard in RPGMaker games, though I don't think the same is true in Unity.