Unity None Tensei Brave [NSOFT]

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022

Seems like a amazing unity game built around the femdom and reverse rape fetish, for people who are into that. Good art and animation. I uploaded a torrent for those who want to download and take a crack at it. RJ338222_img_main.jpg RJ338222_3.jpg RJ338222_1.jpg RJ338222_4.jpg RJ338222_2.jpg

Hopefully this gets more than a mtl by Rei patcher, it seems like it deserves a full translation.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I would be happy if anyone could download this game, from the link below or similar and give me a download link that doesn't require me to subscribe or pay for it.

Moral disclaimer:
I am aware, I know.. But if it was a torrent I would help seed it. At least if the download was semi-slow, that's when I help seeding. Also it would feel bad giving money to those mirrors when I've used so many of these sites mirrors without paying, just some commercial banner stuff they got.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
I would be happy if anyone could download this game, from the link below or similar and give me a download link that doesn't require me to subscribe or pay for it.

Moral disclaimer:
I am aware, I know.. But if it was a torrent I would help seed it. At least if the download was semi-slow, that's when I help seeding. Also it would feel bad giving money to those mirrors when I've used so many of these sites mirrors without paying, just some commercial banner stuff they got.
Why note download the torrent I posted and then upload it yourself.

sandark

May 27, 2018
+1

The initial release version of this game was borderline unplayable. Any idea what version the provided download has?
Edit: Filename on page says: " Tensei Brave Version 4". Latest version of publisher is named Version1.0.9.4.

Last edited:

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
+1000

I've tried the MTL, but the version I was using had a really bad bug that made it impossible for me to progress past a certain point. Glancing at DLsite, I see a lot of bug fixes, so maybe it is better now?

The art was well done, and I was surprised to find it animated. The gameplay is just basic, straightforward RPG stuff. Nothing to write home about. The grind wasn't too bad from what I can recall, but I never got very far into it because of the bug I mentioned before so who knows if it gets more grindy later on.

I would love to see a proper translation of this, regardless.

mago91

Sep 15, 2018
+1 for a nice translation, game is really good.

Also, can a hero upload this to something that doesn't download at 30kb please?

Last edited: