Unity None Tensei Brave [NSOFT]

vertlotus4

Nov 17, 2017
How do I unlock the gallery? It's grayed out for me even though I've already seen some scenes in the game.

Echoomander

Jul 3, 2021
Since fantasmic's save is gone and I could only find a version without a save, I thought I'd just grind through it myself and unlock them to get a full save.

But holy fuck this has got to be the worst disparity between art quality and gameplay quality I've ever seen. This shit is unplayably bad.

If anyone has a save somewhere, please for the love of god, let me know.

(I also have the same problem as the previous commenter, with the gallery being greyed out and inacessible.)

bigbear2014

Oct 3, 2018
Played it a long time ago, saw the casts and the author of the game thinking it's gonna be insane since his asmr works are great and the casts lineup looking insane, got surprised it only got like 2/5 stars on dlsite and wonder why, it's his very first game so i expect it be not ideal but man i played it back then, was a very early build of the game it was so bad. bugs, lags all over the place it's almost unplayable, and understand why it rated so low. definitely have potential tho.
tried the recent version, it has improved alot for sure but still feels like a beta build of the game, even if one day the game is finish i feels like it's gonna be mediocre at best(gameplay), it's just a weird mix between 2000's jrpg,vn,asmr, good idea but bad execution, it's better to just build in RPGM imo.
if you like Amaebi's asmr works i recommend just stick to his asmr works, my man isn't good at making games for sure respectfully.

Birchwood64

Nov 1, 2020
All links are down. Any kind soul willing to help?

Edit: I meant a link that'll take me less than a day to download