• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
I have seen many theories and expectations about the story,so i wanted to help with some information around it.
First of all,this game is a spiritual succesor of a previous comic NTRMAN release in 2020 named "Awakening of the goddess",with same setting but it seems like different plot from the game.The comic tell us about an aid worker named Sarah Hayakawa who is married and have a son,she has been helping many tribes for the last years and now is in another mission while her family are in their home,she communicate with them via online with her computer and send emails to her husband,but as time passes things start to get strange,her husband suspects about the villagers,Sarah begins to have weird dreams and a statue gifted to her suddenly change of color, is revealed that the statue represents goddess of fertility Tawaret who gets Sarah possesed,in the end it happen a ritual where the villagers mate with Sarah,the plan was to Tawaret use her like vessel to give birth tribal's offspring and flourish in numbers again,the family find about it but they dont do anything,they lost communication with Sarah and years later the news reveal that she was found married in the tribe,pregnant and given birth already two babies,i can add that in this story some tribal characters were a tribal boy,his mother,village chief and more villagers.

Now about this game,i think NTRMAN liked so much or look into his more popular works so decided to use the same setting for a game,so he starts "Arrival of a goddess",Aotg,but arrival instead of awakening,which is directly connected to tenants of the dead,a game where one day a zombie virus appear so in Aotg the scientists Dr.Claire and her husband ben head to an island in the pacific to get the moonflower plant,but ended founding the tribe of the Aimumu who protect the flower from outsiders,so with the purpose of get the flower and cure the virus the scientist must will earn tribe's trust.

Said that i want to comment about my thoughts and theories,this game will have a new mechanic of top down look that will allow us to explore and interact with the scenario,aside from the usual visual novel style,it seems that there will not be a female POV because i think the point of giving us the chance of explore the village is to spy and get voyeur scenes,now comparing the two stories,arrival is a spiritual succesor but not direct adaptation,so the characters and events will not be the same, i doubt about the possesion scenario,to possibilty of happen it can be but i think the corruption of Claire will happen only by lust and pleasure like in other NTRMAN games,maybe trying gain trust of the tribals,also the guys who will have fun with Claire could be young boys,elders and the chief,about the tribal woman i doubt is Claire,i dont know if she gonna be a prince or a mother but i think it will intercourse with the husband,maybe simply like that or to seduce him and let other tribals take Claire like in the comic from DerangedAristocrat "Anthropoligist Dedication",if you want Claire corrupted i think it will be taken by the village and getting her pregnant,anyway that could be only a final because like its usual NTRMAN have multiple finals,i think in some scenario the two get the flower and escape or in another the tribals hunt the husband
Just to add to the theory, the title suggests "Arrival of the Goddess" meaning the tribe views busty blonde MILFs as a Goddess they worship just like in the comic, their Goddess is dormant inside Sarah just waiting to be awakened hence "Awakening of the Goddess". So, the game's story might not be far off the comic. The Dr's wife is still viewed as a Goddess by this tribe, it doesn't make sense to have Sarah there since they only serve One Goddess. There might still be ritual or magic involved here. The biggest question really involves the Tribes woman's role in this story. Why is she fond of the Dr so much? Maybe, jealousy she wasn't viewed as a Goddess...definitely recommend revisiting the comic for more insight, I'd definitely read the comic the week this gets released.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Aight bet, nothing better to do atm anyway
First thing I noticed was how much better his art is now
1714972811584.png
Detail on the bamboo is much better, and not simply repeating lines.
Another thing, the tribe isn't explicitly named, unlike the Aimumu
1714973385446.png
Outfits are mostly similar, facial piercings match, except for the bone septum. The fabric itself is held in place in much of the same way, tho the new tribal girl has some sort of bra. They both have armbands but not 100% the same.
1714973805052.png
Fun thing I didn't notice before, the goddess statue changes color, but doesn't seem to imply brainwashing as Sarah had enough sense to try to leave just before the final ceremony, even when the statuette was already red.
1714973903362.png
She also develops Heterochromia by the end, where he teases the story may not be over.
1714974058648.png 1714974130605.png
Now some more interesting stuff,
1714974210235.png
This boy is named Adihya, got nothing from the name with that spelling but, Adiyah means God's Jewel, there's conflicting sources on its Origin, its either Hebrew or Arabic.
The "god" that Sarah allows to be a host of is Tawaret
1714974509646.png 1714974549666.png
a real Egyptian deity of fertility and childbirth, also ferries the dead across the duat into the field of reeds/afterlife
But the problem starts here
1714974831230.png
The Aimumu are pacific islanders that are so far, undocumented as they didn't expect to find a tribe on the island
1714974874264.jpeg
As opposed to Sarah's tribe, which has been featured in a documentary, and known enough for aid workers to be dispatched and while the comic didn't seem to say where the tribe is
1714974969630.png
It appears it took Sarah a single flight to get there, there was most likely land transportation going from the plane to the tribe but for whatever reason Sarah didn't call her husband when she first arrived. :HideThePain: Just about all I could gather :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i personally think tenants of the dead started very strong (way stronger than the last ones) but it fall of hard after leaving the building... wasn't satisfied how things tourned out, no more scenes with the old man or nasty boy. (at least nothing i am aware of) and the path with the fanatics was... underwhelming even it was kind of a hot idea.

i like the setting of the new story really much with all the hot blond girl in a primitve tribe.
i just hope for two things:
- it will be even better than tenants of the dead
- there will be more scenes with more different characters (i personally hope so much to see a small very old shaman /elder leader to fuck that busty blond)

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
Just to add to the theory, the title suggests "Arrival of the Goddess" meaning the tribe views busty blonde MILFs as a Goddess they worship just like in the comic, their Goddess is dormant inside Sarah just waiting to be awakened hence "Awakening of the Goddess". So, the game's story might not be far off the comic. The Dr's wife is still viewed as a Goddess by this tribe, it doesn't make sense to have Sarah there since they only serve One Goddess. There might still be ritual or magic involved here. The biggest question really involves the Tribes woman's role in this story. Why is she fond of the Dr so much? Maybe, jealousy she wasn't viewed as a Goddess...definitely recommend revisiting the comic for more insight, I'd definitely read the comic the week this gets released.
Great observation about the title,and yes,i know it dont have much sense Sarah appearing in the game buy i say it more like would be cool a reference to the original comic,although it seems they definitely will not be related,but in anyway,if well its truth they only adore tawaret goddess,all the plan to get the possesion is for get a vessel who can produce more tribal people,and maybe would be better if the goddess can achieve that,unless she wasnt so powerful to posses more bodies,and about the tribal woman,at a start i thought it wouldnt be so revelant,most a decission of ntrman of taking advantage of the setting,there are black men with blonde but also dark skin babe,and maybe use the typical resource of distract the man or convince the woman to cheat,i mean,until now we dont the behiavor of the tribe,if they want to steal claire or maybe they wanted like a deal for the flower,the tribal babe have a misterious and serious vibe to use for tease,a little like soomin in TOTD,and if well i think it will be a little like in "Anthropologist Dedication",after read many of the comments maybe it could be thats right,although,i aim that the similitudes in design are more to have both blonde and dark babes most than made a correlation in history between them,anyway besides the factor of having a blonde with tribal game setting is curious inside the story why light skin women cause so much excitement in them,and if you re right how the tribal babe could know of the appareance of claire,maybe magic or a prophecy? antro.jpg

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Aight bet, nothing better to do atm anyway
First thing I noticed was how much better his art is now
View attachment 3607737
Detail on the bamboo is much better, and not simply repeating lines.
Another thing, the tribe isn't explicitly named, unlike the Aimumu
View attachment 3607767
Outfits are mostly similar, facial piercings match, except for the bone septum. The fabric itself is held in place in much of the same way, tho the new tribal girl has some sort of bra. They both have armbands but not 100% the same.
View attachment 3607774
Fun thing I didn't notice before, the goddess statue changes color, but doesn't seem to imply brainwashing as Sarah had enough sense to try to leave just before the final ceremony, even when the statuette was already red.
View attachment 3607778
She also develops Heterochromia by the end, where he teases the story may not be over.
View attachment 3607781 View attachment 3607783
Now some more interesting stuff,
View attachment 3607788
This boy is named Adihya, got nothing from the name with that spelling but, Adiyah means God's Jewel, there's conflicting sources on its Origin, its either Hebrew or Arabic.
The "god" that Sarah allows to be a host of is Tawaret
View attachment 3607795 View attachment 3607797
a real Egyptian deity of fertility and childbirth, also ferries the dead across the duat into the field of reeds/afterlife
But the problem starts here
View attachment 3607811
The Aimumu are pacific islanders that are so far, undocumented as they didn't expect to find a tribe on the island
View attachment 3607815
As opposed to Sarah's tribe, which has been featured in a documentary, and known enough for aid workers to be dispatched and while the comic didn't seem to say where the tribe is
View attachment 3607822
It appears it took Sarah a single flight to get there, there was most likely land transportation going from the plane to the tribe but for whatever reason Sarah didn't call her husband when she first arrived. :HideThePain: Just about all I could gather :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
Missed Opportunity: Sarah rides the statue possessed at night like a dildo, cam on fuzzy so you can watch:WeSmart:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
i personally think tenants of the dead started very strong (way stronger than the last ones) but it fall of hard after leaving the building... wasn't satisfied how things tourned out, no more scenes with the old man or nasty boy. (at least nothing i am aware of) and the path with the fanatics was... underwhelming even it was kind of a hot idea.

i like the setting of the new story really much with all the hot blond girl in a primitve tribe.
i just hope for two things:
- it will be even better than tenants of the dead
- there will be more scenes with more different characters (i personally hope so much to see a small very old shaman /elder leader to fuck that busty blond)
Better than TotD?
It going to have more content thats for sure, idk if you would like going around on top down perspective, i can see now people bitching about that once the first build of the game gets released but im confident that just like TotD, AotG is going to get avobe 4 stars which on f95 standard already means a pretty good game. Specially if we talk about a NTR game and the fact NTRman still kinda rushing some paths at the end of the day.

Also I agree the cult path is very short, i wished it has more cult shinanigans like indoctrinaction and Minjee getting brainwashed slowly and a much sexier ceremonial ropes for her at the ending, if anything most paths in TotD feel that way because it takes place in a different place so giving the impression you are starting another chapter but this one feels shorter than the first one(the apartments) which has its own world and mechanics, the late game feels more like a visual novel without the core mechanics of the apartments.

DaniGraves

Apr 23, 2024
Better than TotD?
It going to have more content thats for sure, idk if you would like going around on top down perspective, i can see now people bitching about that once the first build of the game gets released but im confident that just like TotD, AotG is going to get avobe 4 stars which on f95 standard already means a pretty good game. Specially if we talk about a NTR game and the fact NTRman still kinda rushing some paths at the end of the day.

Also I agree the cult path is very short, i wished it has more cult shinanigans like indoctrinaction and Minjee getting brainwashed slowly and a much sexier ceremonial ropes for her at the ending, if anything most paths in TotD feel that way because it takes place in a different place so giving the impression you are starting another chapter but this one feels shorter than the first one(the apartments) which has its own world and mechanics, the late game feels more like a visual novel without the core mechanics of the apartments.
also, there are other characters who could have been benefited with more scenes or deserved a ending with the MC (Hyuna)

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
also, there are other characters who could have been benefited with more scenes or deserved a ending with the MC (Hyuna)
I really wanted a reverse Netorare ending with Hyuna or even one with her turning Minjee into a cuckquean. NTRman needs to explore a bit more that angle of NTR.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Damn, man's grinding hard so that he could satisfy us. Excited for the game but if he needs to rest, he should. He's walking on thin line in the past, he shouldn't force it.
For real, he burned out before and the content drought that ensued was almost a whole year right?

Reactions: Mikey847
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes