4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I'm more happy of the message of the post "all scenes are done. integration is at 20%" Seems a June release may not be so impossible after all
that's when he was "stuck" with doing boring art :KEK: a June release can only happen if voice acting starts this month already, and even so it's just a chance, the game is huge, and voice acting will be huge as well

Roe754

Jan 2, 2023
that's when he was "stuck" with doing boring art :KEK: a June release can only happen if voice acting starts this month already, and even so it's just a chance, the game is huge, and voice acting will be huge as well
i think at the latest august release which isnt that bad tbh but hopefully mid or early july :pray:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Hey hey look new post from our man...ntrman
Thats hot as hell, i hope this scene isnt that early in the game, i really want for the heroine to be more resisting or trying to hide someone fuck her till she start to enjoy it and have conflicting feelings till the end for a big corruption scene and ending, I wouldnt mind some MindControl situations, the one with Jiwoo route in TotD leave me wishing for more of that.

The best part is, there maybe a heart icon or something similar to RPGMaker that you can walk up to in order to peek. Can't wait to roam with the new toolkit
Also maybe secret scenes that you can randomly trigger just by going for some parts of the map, i do wonder how much we would be able to interact with the world. My hoping for a day and night systtem with each NPC in the game having their own schedule thst can also change depending on how you interact with them.

I cant wait for Claire corruption path speedrun if we have a corruption meter for her, hopefully there is one, i liked it that idea from Adelaide Inn and the collar that sadly never got fully implemented, a lot of mechanics thst NTRman was planning for that game never got implemented actually.

Reactions: bioam12

radaralert

May 16, 2022
I totally agree with the hoping it's just real corruption. I think the majority are in the same boat about that. Aside from being a cop out, there's just absolutely no weight in it.

But anyway...just to temper my urge for this game and have some fun looking to it's roots, I took some time and tried to theorize on whether there will be mind control or not,.....or I am just in denial LMFAO! I'm gonna go from the original comic to the current premise of game.

1. Here's a snippet of the 1st page of the comic. It's basically a news article setting up the story. So she's basically a teacher helping ingenious tribes learn English, and there's no mention of any device or tease that would cause her corruption. We all know eventually, that device would be the statue...and thus easy mind control happened.
1715780909565.png

2. Here's the very first summary of Awakening way back in Sept 2022. Now we have a new storyline device - the moonflower. Very different premise compared to the original comic. Obviously the game is in it's infancy and remember this was just a teaser.
1715780667098.png

3. Since the teaser back in 2022, the premise of Awakening has significantly changed. Because of the surprise release of Tenants, Awakening was used as a post-credits teaser. As we all know, Awakening is now connected with Tenants and entails Dr. Claire, with her husband, to find a cure. There is no mention of the moonflower in the post-game credit, all it states is that they are both leaving the safety of quarantine on a journey to find a cure amidst the outbreak. But it's safe to assume the moonflower or some native item will be the catalyst to her corruption.

And this why I am still on the fence on whether there will be mind-control, or not. The moonflower is no longer as arbitrary as the statue in the comic. The reason for the Claire to be there is for the moonflower. But it can still go many ways.

A) Will the moonflower be the device to cause her corruption? Maybe mind control or something that gets her hornier over time.
B) Will the moonflower be a trophy or end-goal device? For instance, will she start doing things on her own accord (like, duh, ultimately having sex with the tribe), to achieve the goal...then eventually true netorare corruption.
C) Will mind control and true netorare be available as multiple paths, since this is a game?

In the end, I think having so much weight, like finding a cure to help end a zombie apocalypse is such an outrageous yet amazing premise for netorare. Claire (and her husband) will have to do what it takes to basically save the world. So, there would be no need for mind control right???

Sorry if this is much, but like I said, just having fun with. It's also pretty awesome to see the evolution of the project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I personally believe that one route could end up with Mind Control or Possesion which is part of the same fetish and also is not uncommon to be an element in NTR, Im legit sure that there is not way every single scene in AotG is going to be about any form of MindControl lmao. Im just dissapointed with Jiwoo's route so i thought it would be neat if NTRman made a path that explores more the fetish and takes better advantage of that compare to TotD.

God have Mercy if there is a non-NTR route with you just fucking Claire tho for that route would be neat if there are stakes on it, you cant save Claire from corruption without giving up something if the game has that path as well.

Did NTRman said how many endings the game would have?

Reactions: Mikey847

Misumiso

Jan 1, 2023
I personally believe that one route could end up with Mind Control or Possesion which is part of the same fetish and also is not uncommon to be an element in NTR, Im legit sure that there is not way every single scene in AotG is going to be about any form of MindControl lmao. Im just dissapointed with Jiwoo's route so i thought it would be neat if NTRman made a path that explores more the fetish and takes better advantage of that compare to TotD.

God have Mercy if there is a non-NTR route with you just fucking Claire tho for that route would be neat if there are stakes on it, you cant save Claire from corruption without giving up something if the game has that path as well.

Did NTRman said how many endings the game would have?
true

radaralert

May 16, 2022
I'm also intrigued with the secondary female. Wonder what her role is. Does she tempt the husband and Claire finds out, and fires back by cheating? Or will the tribe offer her to the husband, in swap for Claire's services. This can be seen as some sort of native ritual. Oh for sure I'm hoping there's that level of depth.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I'm also intrigued with the secondary female. Wonder what her role is. Does she tempt the husband and Claire finds out, and fires back by cheating? Or will the tribe offer her to the husband, in swap for Claire's services. This can be seen as some sort of native ritual. Oh for sure I'm hoping there's that level of depth.
or she was ordered to distract the husband

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
About that,thought the two milfs are excellent it would be cool if NTRMAN surprise us with more tribal girls,for a more interesting situation with the husband,maybe a tribal girl of tsugumi/dan-bi style View attachment 3638918
Are you suggesting a Netorare Chicken and Egg rice bowl situation? That would be hot as hell tbh. Also im going to sound obnoxious since im the only one bringing this but i hope there is also a path where you just corrupt Claire but in the other way by making her a cuckquean.

Reactions: Mikey847

distro003

Oct 4, 2023
Hello, I'm new here. I'm going to get off topic a little, do you know if NTRMAN has plans to create other games like Adelaide Inn, in the style of medieval anime?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I'm new here. I'm going to get off topic a little, do you know if NTRMAN has plans to create other games like Adelaide Inn, in the style of medieval anime?
Hard to say if he'll go back to that time period, his "fantasy" works right now include The Lust Voyage which is connected to Drusilla. Tho if you ask me these two seem closer to Regency period than medieval. Its still possible for the two to be connected to Adelaide and Goblin but yeah for now the only non-modern thing you could look forward to is Drusilla (picrel)
1715993208212.png
Disregard that progress thing, he posted this in 2023 and isn't currently his main focus

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes